ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feeling sad my clios going tonight

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
As per title, just sold my first clio, 1.2 dynamique 2001, its the car that made me want the 182, seems to be going to a good home, and I'm pleased the girl who bought it is really hot.

You'll have her name on the V5. Find her on Facebook. Add her 'incase you need to ask me anything about the car'. Show us lot pics.

Done.

He keeps the big part that she writes on. She only takes a little part as a new keeper.

Unless he's been to the postbox before posting on here..

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll have her name on the V5. Find her on Facebook. Add her 'incase you need to ask me anything about the car'. Show us lot pics.

Done.

f**king class.... do it!!

I was gutted when I sold my 1.2clio too.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Car is being picking up wednesday, I will try and get pics of the girl then failing that when she signs the V5 i will get her fb.

Here the car, left it completely standard and just shed money for my 182
DSC03345.gif

IMG_0476.gif

Just come out and ask "can I get a picture of you with the car to show the troops on cliosport.net". Then tell her to join!

Trophy #387
get her to sign up, remember to remind her that pictures of her, the car and a link to her facebook are required in an introduction thread

clio 1.2 blue
She could be 17 if she's putting it in her mums name and seeing as its a 1.2. She's too young for you broo(jersey shore voice)

320d
Lol @ pics of the girl.

I was made up when I sold my 1.2, the only car I never had any feelings for. Shitbox.