ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Febuary Meet - Diss - 23/2/14

Twingo Dynamique
Mock week next week :/ I'm already taking a day out to go to work.... Hmm what are the plans for this? If going to eye airfield I might pop along just for that... Atleast I won't be losing too much revision time

Twingo Dynamique
Yeah I know mate, only mocks but still important. It's looking like I'll be missing the to karting due to lack of money, although depends a bit on how much I get in the pay packet Friday! Haha. We gotta see how the campus does when not on a motorway ;)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Are you planning on going to the airfield? Trying to work out if I want to make the journey haha

Twingo Dynamique
Yeah... Dad reckons it may have been because the car flexs when you go over bumps etc, may have been that, which would make sense as I swerved to avoid that massive hole!

Yeah may well have been, tbh it seems odd that a stone would come backwards with enough force to do that! Although the fact it was on the parcel shelf may just have had bad luck!

By the way, anyone else feel rough from the food at the pub?!
Me,Chloe,Shane and becka all feel awful! lol!

Many.
I felt fine, just working on my car I felt a bit s**t.

I have a couple of pics, but nothing amazing bar a smashed rear window!

My head hurts still lol, I feel fine though.

Heres some pics, this is all i took as i spent most the time sitting in my car with the heaters on lol
IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

James i was gutted for you, such a freak accident :(

Twingo Dynamique
It just kinda went pop....... Thinking it was either a stone, or potentially due to the car flexing when avoiding a massive hole...... :(

Ohwell, can laugh about it now. There's a story.

Many.
Dan, was your flash on? As all of the number plates are bright!

Yes it was, the numpty.

What happened to the window??

Magic!

It just kinda went pop....... Thinking it was either a stone, or potentially due to the car flexing when avoiding a massive hole...... :(

Ohwell, can laugh about it now. There's a story.

I have to admit, I did find it strangly funny once I was over the whole, oh my f**king god moment.

I did laugh as you went past us when we turned off, it was a funny sight.

Many.
I bet every now and then a piece of glass was flying out.

You'll be finding bits of glass for ages probably, or hearing it rattle!

Twingo Dynamique
Yeah.... :/ oh well.... Just one of those things. I could sit here for hours coming up with many different scenarios/possibilities regarding how it happened, why it happened, what if I'd done something different blah blah... Haha

Was a good meet tbh, i dont think it was the pub food Joe, i feel even worse today so who knows aha. no even gone to work, n slept for like 10 hours. ugh.

Was really unlucky there James, think you might have done more damage if you went thru that cavern than a broken window by avoiding it, when i went back past it i had a look and it was extremly deep. lucky no1 went thru the middle of it. Yeah you gotta laugh about it, who knows what happened exactally, were young and stupid so who cares :)