ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Would be good, where you lot meeting up? Think we'll be going A11/A14 way??

Bah, we managed for trax ;)

Guess we'll be heading across the a605 or a47 from pboro, so unless you guys come up the a1 to pboro and meet at a services we'll prob have to meet there

SQ5
We can meet you somewhere on the way but we usually meet at Newmarket Burger King/Nettos/Homebase place

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Got the tickets yesterday, well up for this :) Lets hope the weather holds out, cba with rain!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah that will be interesting.. u have a stand pass here mate lol. You not killed it yet then?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm not going if it makes any difference :cool:

although i should be attending trax for the lulz.

Discounted 1*2 parts
for you guys going fcs, you fancy meeting some of us at a1/a14 brampton hut junction. head up a1 to a605 services to meet pboro boys and then head on over to rockingham on the a605. only adds another 5mins onto your journey instead of going a14 all the way

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
for you guys going fcs, you fancy meeting some of us at a1/a14 brampton hut junction. head up a1 to a605 services to meet pboro boys and then head on over to rockingham on the a605. only adds another 5mins onto your journey instead of going a14 all the way

Map please as that means nothing to me! ;)

Sounds like a plan but im with Gregg, where is this ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds good mate, what time?

So who from EA is convoying down to meet at the A1/A14?

1. Greeny 172

Slow red one
Sorry to be off topic, but never been to FCS before and am tempted, so do people just turn up on the sunday then head home at the end of the day? just a 1 day event yeh? So what makes it worth travelling 2 hours 30 mins for? thanks all.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sorry to be off topic, but never been to FCS before and am tempted, so do people just turn up on the sunday then head home at the end of the day? just a 1 day event yeh? So what makes it worth travelling 2 hours 30 mins for? thanks all.

Ive never been before either, its just a car show like the many others that happen but based around french cars? :) Only happens once a year so why not come? Cut off to get on the stand is the 7th to orders tickets, £15 each including postage.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/

SQ5
1. Greeny 172
2. DannyR

Although I'll be parking up and coming in in your car Dan :rasp: I think we shoudl go to pub afterwards again this year, I think we left about 2 last year Lol!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

on behalf of tom

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...cd=2&cad=src:pplink&ei=iasGTPbACuDOjAfklKXDCA

its on the a1 which im sure you guys would be using to get to fcs anyway, its where the a1 meets the a14

Dean :)

Sounds good mate, what time?

So who from EA is convoying down to meet at the A1/A14?

Doubt no1 knows but whats the plan to get there? Also I take it mine won't be the only non sport about? lol.

There you go, I put them all together for you :cool:

Slow red one
Is everyone just using the postcode that's on the fcs website for sat navs? Incase the convoy breaks up. Also where are we meeting at 5.45? Thickrhorn services? Or summit.

v6
plan to me cherub!

You staying at Shaun's the night before? Or I'll have to get up even f**king earlier!

Is everyone just using the postcode that's on the fcs website for sat navs? Incase the convoy breaks up. Also where are we meeting at 5.45? Thickrhorn services? Or summit.

It'll just be us two (and maybe a couple of other vees) at Thickthorn I think Rich, meet at the usual services place. Postcode for FCS is NN17 5AF according to my tickets.

Realisticaly I think we'll end up leaving at 6, then Brampton Hut (postcode??) 7:30, FCS 8:15ish

Slow red one
Lol I'll try not to slow you down mate! I'll need to leave at 5.30 for thickthorn then. Sounds cool having our own cliosport stand.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Realisticaly I think we'll end up leaving at 6, then Brampton Hut (postcode??) 7:30, FCS 8:15ish

Check the PT thread, they are meeting there at 6:45-7am :) We need to get there at 7 or just after to be in the convoy y0.

Danny: I need to leave mine at 5:30 :eek: and meet you someone near the A14 around 6 to get to the services for 7, then its just under an hour to get to FCS to get on the stand for good time.

Last edited: