ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS?

v6
No idea what the plans are but I'm up for going

1. Greeny 172 (Not paid)
2. Gregg (Not paid)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I'm going to bother this year as its never that good IMO......Speaking to Tim about it the other day and he was saying he doesn't think he will bother either.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lol emo Norwich massive, *highfive* pal, cheers for your input why do you even come on here lol?

SQ5
Still deciding what would be best, early morning road trips can be fun! But so can a night out with the northern lot! I'm just a bit skint at the moment :(

1. Greeny 172 (Not paid)
2. Gregg (Not paid)
3. Danny (Not paid)

db

db detailing™
If I'm not due to attend the Canadian GP then I'll defos be there I reckon, maybe.
Plus I'm well up for a bit of drinking... cos I got a family ;)

1. Greeny 172 (Not paid)
2. Gregg (Not paid)
3. Danny (Not paid)
4. Timmay - Definitely Attending - It's the Rules (Probably not paid)
5. db (Not paid)

db

db detailing™
Don't worry Danny... I don't mean I've got a kid (well not that I know of anyway :S)

It's something I said at the EA xmas p!ss-up that came out all wrong.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Anyone else? lol. AWESOME, EA is just like the grandads of CS, never leaving their houses.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Gunna be the best convoy ever, suppose I better buy my ticket now we have confirmed this large attendance.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
1. Greeny 172 (paid)
2. Gregg (Not paid)
3. Danny (paid)
4. Timmay - Definitely Attending - It's the Rules (Probably not paid)
5. db (Not paid)

Cut off for ordering tickets and being able to get on the stand is June 7th, you guys still wanna convoy up with us?

v6
I'm going to get mine bought a.s.a.p just deciding on whether to go on the CS stand or the v6 one.

Convoy will be on whatever

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Coolio Gregg, hope the weather is as good as this weekend :) Tim coming up with you?