ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## FCS Tracktime: FINAL INFO ##

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Session: 11am - 12pm, Sunday 28 May

For those of you doing tracktime at FCS, I now have your indemnity forms, which you will need to collect from me on Sunday morning. Please make sure you are at the ClioSport marquee at 8.45am to collect your sheets and briefing information from me.

These blue sheets will give you your circuit passes, therefore you MUST NOT lose them!! They must be completed and presented at the FCS track sign on marquee no later than 10am.

Without these sheets you will not get on track!!

Do not forget you will also need:
  • a helmet
  • clothing to cover bare arms and legs
  • your driving licence (it's surprising how many people last year turned up with out this!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will also be given a briefing sheet which contains the following info:
  • No racing
  • Overtake on the left only - indicate and move right
  • Please overtake on straights only - NOT into corners
  • Obey marshal flags:
    YELLOW - Caution / Slow / NO overtaking
    RED - Slow & immediately into pits
    BLUE - Let faster cars overtake
    PITS BOARD - Go to pits to Event Co-ordinator
  • Drivers must have wrist bands on - NO BAND = NO DRIVE!!!!
  • Passengers must have wrist bands on
  • Everyone must sign in
  • Helmets must be worn on circuit all times except on familiarisation laps
  • Seat belts MUST be worn
TIPS:
  • Brake in a straight line
  • Balance the throttle to apex
  • Progressive throttle on exit
  • Use of all the road on exit
  • Look for brake boards, chevrons, turn cones, clipping or apex cones
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick list of those on track, I'll put up a full list in the morning (at the moment it keeps screwing the format up!
FORUM ID
AaronC
Subway
ajketley
Ady182
ClarkieV6
AJRMOTORSPORT
y0z2a
phantome46
Lucky
Tucks
Day
Edde
Jezl
Turbo200
JohnnyGee
fmp
Nathan H
Nik
clioman

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We currently have 6 spaces free. If you would like to join the club on track at FCS, please email me emma@cliosport.net ASAP!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lookin good Emma.

Nice Tips, Wanna come for a shot in mine and i'll show you them in reality? ;)

Engles Mummy
Thanks sexy pants!

One problem though-

Rule No.1 - No Racing :S

So I take it we all hold hands and sing songs round the "racing track"?

ALI - Your so full of s**t, that is why I'm going to mate with you on sunday.

307 hdi (powered by derv)
i might have a friend interested in track time but one problem. Its a astra gsi.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
16vturbolee will have a space if his cars ready,hes a member. I guess he will be in touch asap if he can make it.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
you now have a VW Scirocco TT, a Subaru STi prodrive PPP and a supercharged Exige joining you!! :D

There are currently 3 places remaining. Email me now to confirm a place or bring your £47 with you on the day and make sure you are at the marquee at 8.45am. It will be first come first served!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
This is now potentially full. :D If you've been confirmed please make sure you are at the marquee at 8.45am without fail!!!

We now have a list of reserves starting who will take places if you fail to turn up!

Should you have any problems or cannot make it, the ClioSport Mobile will be on on Sunday only (number 07906139110)
and thank you to those that have pm'd me today....i'm run off my feet as my exhaust has fallen off again!!!! so forgive me if i don't reply! :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Stop driving like a Ruppert!! ;)

Well done getting the slots filled. I'm still a little shocked that more members wern't interested.

Ali

Is the track time transferable from member to member?

Say I can't take part for any particular reason can I "sell/transfer" my place to someone else in the club?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Chris it's a dedicated hour just for ClioSport as far as I know.

Day yes you can, but ensure they are at the marquee early enough to come and collect the forms, as FCS will need to correct the info they have too!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Other than those that I know are going to pay on the day there are still some people we don't have record of paying for tracktime!!!
If you knowingly haven't sent payment off yet please bring it with you tomorrow otherwise we will have to give your place to a reserve.

clio 200 F4Rt
i am on track at 9.00 am with the SSC, so anyway i can get my paper work off you slightly earlier?

as i cant really wait around too long.

cheers

Mk2 172 (Silver)
yup...just come find me i'll be around the marquee first thing!!

on a side note...the ClioSport mobile phone appears to have stopped working!! :( I'll be at the grounds from 7am, so if there's any problems get someone else to pass a message on or come find me if you can. I'll be around the marquee!

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Amazing day. Wrecked one of my eagle f1's which are a week old. Its the front left which isn't a suprise considering how i was taking those corners.

I spun off on the back chicane and hit the grass. Now have a knocking noise fromthe wheel which ain't good.