ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Track Videos

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Well there is a dirty line going into and out of that corner just where the back comes round...... but then again maybe it was just me giving it too many beans.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Until the spin the Nik looked like you were going really well ... you had serious pace over the other cars ahead! All the trackdays are obviously working ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 31 May 2005

He was never gonna pass me lets face it ;)
Drat, Id forgotten youd had that oil slick device installed! :mad:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yep, got a bit of you overtaking me near the start of the session and then in front of me for about a lap. Will upload the whole lot of my video this evening.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

The first ones good Nik...Id blame Day too, braking mid-corner though not oil...causing you to lift-off when you were already committed...bloody amateurs ;)

The second ones not working for me at the moment...

I still dont know why I dabbed the brakes through that corner, I never did at any other time :confused:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah its the host.... :mad:. Theyre sorting it apparently....

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Im reuploading it now so you might only get a bit of it. Final size for the second clip should be 16MB