ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Stand

Just a thought, who organises the stand? How is it layed out Mk1s together 182s together? How was it last year as i didnt make it there?

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 21 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Eskiisbest on 21 April 2005

so can anyone from the site be on the Cliosport stand?
If youre a member then yes, you can be on there (if I remember correctly...) :)
and get in quick, as theres only a few weeks left to get your tickets!! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)

to be on the cliosport stand you need to book in advance and get a window pass.
if you want to turn up on the day and park elsewhere then im sure thats possible, but it probably wont be as part of the club. :(

With 100 clios on the stand - I wouldnt want to be the one marshalling all the variants around...

Plus where am I gonna put my EZ up shelter/awning if I bring it?

172, Tiguan

I think it should be in the order of how much dirt is on the cars, me, Pete and Yoz at the front then...

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 21 April 2005

With 100 clios on the stand - I wouldnt want to be the one marshalling all the variants around...

Plus where am I gonna put my EZ up shelter/awning if I bring it?
You bringing a caravan as well? ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

its a logistical nightmare because as pretty as we make it, some people will have to be able to get access to the track!

Nah Pete - its a proper rally service style jobby.

No camping on site or Id bring the Winabago ;)

can you put the cars with big dents in at the front again and the standard ones too that was a great idea who ever thought up that idea the chimp!!!:devilish:

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 21 April 2005

its a logistical nightmare because as pretty as we make it, some people will have to be able to get access to the track!
not only that, but dont forget everyone will turn up at different times in the morning too!! so sorting people to start with can be tricky!!

best all get there uber early so it can be sorted!! eh!! ;)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

you want to be there earlier? :eek: lol

showground is open from 7am. i think were asking all members to get there around 7.30 - 8am. and to also bear in mind the volume of traffic there may be.

car? need a license 1st!

Im going down on the Friday as Im teamed up with someone else and were keeping an eye on the Club Stand side of the show.

So ill be there first thing Saturday morning! :D Unfortunately, as im not a member of the club, i cant post on the meetings forum. Therefore id like to reserve my place here! :D

or can someone tell me who to pm ? :D

Quote: Originally posted by Chewy on 21 April 2005

Im going down on the Friday as Im teamed up with someone else and were keeping an eye on the Club Stand side of the show.

So ill be there first thing Saturday morning! :D Unfortunately, as im not a member of the club, i cant post on the meetings forum. Therefore id like to reserve my place here! :D

or can someone tell me who to pm ? :D
You have to be a member to be on the stand!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 21 April 2005

can you put the cars with big dents in at the front again and the standard ones too that was a great idea who ever thought up that idea the chimp!!!:devilish:
Good plan that. Can I have a little space for bits of mine?

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 21 April 2005

I dont recall giving my membership number when booking a club stand pass :confused:
You didnt....

But you wont get on the stand on the day if your not actually a member!

bump anymore nfo on this?? as i was planing on getting there bout 9:00am!! or is that oo late as i am coming like 2 1/2 hour drive! i do have my tickets already with a PASS