ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Convoy On The Sunday?

LY 200
Colton: 4:45

Ste

Woodall J30-31: 5:30

mike
claire
ipodsandguns
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick

Trowell J25-26: 6:00

dohertsport182
Harpham

Leicester Forest East J21-22: 6:30

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

172 cup

Ste
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
ipodsandguns
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Well im coming to FCS now so i will meet ya all at Woodhall :) is it the services at woodhall were meeting at? :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172

Ste
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
ipodsandguns
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

Ste
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
ipodsandguns - Not showing with CS so dont follow me through the grounds!
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

None
No one else meeting at Colton?

Just me at the moment Laura but if no one else puts their name down before next week then we can skip colton and go straight to woodall if it's easier.

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

182 Trophy
I'm now going down on the day so i'll be at woodall :)

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
FAO : People near Worksop

Me & Joeh are meeting at McDonalds prior to Woodall if anyone else wants to me there before going to woodall services

Fiesta ST-3
Right, originally i was camping but now im not. I'm showing with clubclio but was wondering if it's ok to join in with the convoy here!? i went to the last cs meet and it was a great laugh... Im from skipton but i'm not familiar with where colton and the like are and i've tried looking at the google maps but aren't sure whats what. I Don't live far from ste so i guess colton? but if some1 could spread some light i would appreciate it :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Come with us chris, Colton is a small village just off J46 on the M1, if you take the exit towards leeds off the roundabout then go left between macdonalds and sainsburys then laura and ste will be meeting in sainsburys car park.

Woodall services is probably a bit closer for you overall though and is between J30 and J31 of the M1

None
Right, originally i was camping but now im not. I'm showing with clubclio but was wondering if it's ok to join in with the convoy here!? i went to the last cs meet and it was a great laugh... Im from skipton but i'm not familiar with where colton and the like are and i've tried looking at the google maps but aren't sure whats what. I Don't live far from ste so i guess colton? but if some1 could spread some light i would appreciate it :D

Hello Chris mate :), do you know where mcdonalds in shipley is?, it's next to shipley train station, if so i could meet you there if you want then we'll go on to colton to meet up with Laura.
It takes 30 mins to get to colton from my house and i'd say 15-20 from your house to mine meaning you would have to be setting of at around 4am :eek:........lol it should be interesting if nothing else, i've never been on the roads at that time before so should be fun too :)

Fiesta ST-3
ok thanks you two, yeh ste i would appreciate that! it's just before u go under the railway bridge yeah? So you wana meet me there around 4.20? I will actually look like a zombie at that time :D be a good laugh tho the convoy!! If you pm me your phone number just in case.... and that way we can meet for the convoy back after the show!

None
who's up for a mega convoy back up??? after the show??

Yeah i'm for that Hutchie, i'll be going back up the M1/A1 to somewhere like knaresborough anyway, it's more scenic than Bradford city centre :)

ok thanks you two, yeh ste i would appreciate that! it's just before u go under the railway bridge yeah? So you wana meet me there around 4.20? I will actually look like a zombie at that time :D be a good laugh tho the convoy!! If you pm me your phone number just in case.... and that way we can meet for the convoy back after the show!

Great stuff Chris i've pm'd you my number, better send me yours too just in case i have any problems on the morning.
Yeah mcdonalds is just before the railway bridge on the left :)
Just thinking earlier though that you might want to try and get to shipley for about 4:05-4:10 as last time i went to leeds there were road works and speed cameras restricting speed to 50mph!!!!!! on the M62 :(

Last edited:
  172 cup
How long are people hanging around at Woodall, is 45 mminutes enough to get from colton to woodall?

None
How long are people hanging around at Woodall, is 45 mminutes enough to get from colton to woodall?

I've got your number Laura so i'll let you know on the morning if for any reason chris and i will be late getting to colton, i don't think we will be though, not at that time ;)

172 cup
I've got your number Laura so i'll let you know on the morning if for any reason chris and i will be late getting to colton, i don't think we will be though, not at that time ;)

Cool, Ive also got someones number at Woodhall so we can text them if we are running late at all

Sorry about the meet today, I got a parking ticket this morning and that was my petrol money to come, mega skint atm so have to be careful

RB 182

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)

mike
claire
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk

Got my tickets so ill be meeting you guys at leicester forest east

None
Cool, Ive also got someones number at Woodhall so we can text them if we are running late at all

Sorry about the meet today, I got a parking ticket this morning and that was my petrol money to come, mega skint atm so have to be careful

No problem at all Laura, i went mainly because i wanted the drive out somewhere, i thought the rain would keep people away, it was the worst i have ever driven in going up the A1, couldn't see much even with full wipers on :)

Dodgy one
Thats going to be a mint convoy down, I'm in Leeds sat night on the piss so i wont be able to go, I knew it'd fall the same weekend which is bloody typical

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone on the list should have got my number by pm yesterday.

If you can't make it then please update this thread before the end of Saturday, after that could you please drop me a text so we know not to wait around for you.

If you are going to be a bit late then also drop me a text so we know to wait or not.

A couple of you have pm'd me your number and I have some other peoples numbers already so will be able to text you if you dont turn up to find out where you are or to text you if we have got held up before your meeting point

:)

Fiesta ST-3

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)
Chris - Also not showing with cs.net

mike
claire
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk

Ste666
Tyssen (Laura)
Chris - Also not showing with cs.net

mike
claire
Dazj
DannyJenks
big_dave_r
MrTrick
Tim_Lockhart
Joeh
magh + Feirny
nixiej

dohertsport182
Harpham

tommy g
davis88
CMiles1991
jablitt
oliver.james
tedgeuk

I'll be armed with the camera for some more rolling shots, so let me know if you want some!

renaultsport clio 182
guys bit off topic, i got my ticket but wanna come down with a friend who has not got his yet, will he be able to pay on the door at half 7 or u reckon he will need to order on line to get in early, cheers

Are you not coming in the C2 Greg?

Nope, I'm unhappy with it at the minute and don't fancy putting it on a stand, or driving down in it, so jumping in with Mike in his ph1 and Nick in his Trophy.

You know I want pics of mine greg :eek:

You'll get them even if you didn't ask, red wheels on I hope!

wouldn't mind seeing how low it looks driven... i'm deffo in on the rolling shots!!!

Indeed mate, yours the grey one?