ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Convoy On The Sunday?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yorkshire FCS Convoy Attendees list;

1) Leeds_182
2) The Boosh
3) BenStevo 172
4) Jenic
5) Laura 182
6) Mr Trick

172 cup
Not sure what Im doing yet, might be going down on the sat night but if not ill deffo be convoying.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'll be up for this, what time and location or is it too early to be asking these questions?

172 cup
Ill probably be up for this now. As there doesnt appear to be many going the night before Im going to go down on the Sunday this year.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I am a 50 50 on this now. I get back from the ring on the Saturday so might be pushing it a bit :eek:

182 & Porsche 986
Think i might be going down on the morning also so i can join, think ipodsandguns will be too and maybe some others.
what time you guys normally set off? i hotel'd it last year:(

172 cup
Think i might be going down on the morning also so i can join, think ipodsandguns will be too and maybe some others.
what time you guys normally set off? i hotel'd it last year:(

I did too and it was much better, however not sure I can afford it atm.

We set off really early when I convoyed year before last:dead:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok, I have been looking on the map and I reckon I will probably leave Leeds at around 0700 in the morning and it should take around half an hour to get to woodhall services so could meet the sheff lot there at 0730?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, I have been looking on the map and I reckon I will probably leave Leeds at around 0700 in the morning and it should take around half an hour to get to woodhall services so could meet the sheff lot there at 0730?
Presume we are meeting at colton for 7 then