ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS convoy on sunday the 5th June about 0300

172cup/ insignia
Got a message of Joe_2187 wants to meet up on the way down so nearest stop off is at junction 28 charnock richards which will take roughly 40 minutes to get to.

1. CUP172LEE rising bridge services
2. Liamm (meeting with lee)
3. Montana
4. TWO GUNNS
5. Joe_2187 ( at charnock richards chorley about 4:10)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
he'll still be up lol, when I used to stay there over the holidays few years back he was awake, going through some old slides and photos at 2-3am bless him :L

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Cool looks like the best place for me to meet you is the services on junction 16 of the m6 where it goes behind Crewe if I'm thinking straight lol
Could some1 check it to see if u go past there?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
According to google it'dtake 45 mins to get from Charnock Richard services to Junction 16 and we should be there about 4.10am, so say 5am? Gives us a few mins to play with if we set off a bit late or meet someone else?
So if you're there for about quarter to 5 you should be fine.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Cool I shall get onto some others as well so there maybe a few of us there :)

172cup/ insignia
Is this everyone whos meeting now...

3. Montana
4. TWO GUNNS
6.fastdanbar

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Seems as if the people I ask to come are either goin go the BTCC or workin :( I'm still comin though :)

Clio 197
Right bit of an update on this:

Because of the meet point now put in at Charnock Richard services we will need to alter our route slightly and can no longer take the M66-M60-M62-M6 etc, the route will now be M65-M6

We are planning to leave Rising Bridge Little Chef @ 0330hrs on 5th June 2011, based on us leaving at 0330 we will get to Charnock Richard Services @ around 0400-0415 to meet Joe_2187.

From Charnock its around 45mins to Junction 16 M6 (Sandbach) so around 0500hrs for Fastdanbar

From Sandbach its around 2hrs to FCS to we should arrive at around 0700. We will have to keep time to a minimum at the meet points and get on our way. I am happy to lead the convoy down.

172cup/ insignia
Sounds like a plan. I think if people arnt at the meet points promtly we will have to leave but if we have your numbers we can txt/ring to meet on the motorway. I also should have a new part on y car for fcs :) just got a second hand ktec stealth system for £180 and getting fitted on friday. Also if you want to give us a bit more time we could eet 30 minutes earlier. As i will be up anyway as i will be filling the tank up at asda ready for the drive down :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi this is where would be best to meet u it's near an esso garage in the services at junction 16 (sanbach is a bit higher up the m6)
Barthomley,Cheshire East CW2 5
It's also where the A500 crosses underneath the m6 to go to Stoke on Trent

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It's down the 4th exit when u come to the round about off the slip road of the m6 at junction 16 the esso garage is on the left just as u come off the round about
Post code takes u a bit further down the road than the garage :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Another group is heading from the west mids they might possibly be headin down the M6
Also got another guy meeting with me meeting you at junction 16 I shall add to the list now

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Re: FCS convoy on sunday the 5th June about 0300
Is this everyone whos meeting now...

3. Montana
4. TWO GUNNS
6.fastdanbar
7.XxHarDinGxX

172cup/ insignia
3. Montana
4. TWO GUNNS
6.fastdanbar
7.XxHarDinGxX
8. rankins

Clio 197
It's down the 4th exit when u come to the round about off the slip road of the m6 at junction 16 the esso garage is on the left just as u come off the round about
Post code takes u a bit further down the road than the garage :S

So we are definately coming off on Jct16 southbound - esso garage on the left?

vauxhall corsa vxr
I'm coming down the m6 from Liverpool heading towards the lakes, so do I need to be on the other side

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So we are definately coming off on Jct16 southbound - esso garage on the left?

Ye if u come off the M6 at jct16 then take the 4th exit off the round about the service area is on the left just after you exit the round about me and Harding will meet you guys there unless u wana do an on the road meet where I ring you just before 5 and we join the m6 as your about to come past?

R27 427/500 ALBI
Just to add we need to be there about 7-7.30 as I've been given
A heads up on how many are going and it's huge lol !

Can't wait I'm
Showing with 197.net

172cup/ insignia
gates open at 7 30 so we have 4 hours to do the trip in so stops need to be quite short plus im getting a full tank just before i meet at rissing bridge. im up for setting off a bit earlier if you guys want to so were not late

172cup/ insignia
But it does say its about 3 hours drive. So i think if people arnt at the meeting points on time they will have to catch up with us i think most of you have my number and i have a handsfree in the car so i can answer while driving. I will be at rising bridge for about 0320. we can do a breakfast stop at charnock richards are a bit further down if you guys want to as some mcds arnt 24 hour

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Could you PM your number to me then cup172LEE please, no point stoppin off if you don't want to I will just ring you at 4:45am to find out where you are and join on when you head past the junction.
Unless you want to stop for a bit at jct16 then me and Harding will wait in the services.