ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS convoy on sunday the 5th June about 0300

172cup/ insignia
Just wondering how many people are going down on the sunday morning and were your setting off from. Theirs a few of us going in a small convoy from near accrington if anyone wants to meet up on the way down. Please post you name and were to meet i.e service stations etc.

1. CUP172LEE rising bridge services

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
There's a few of us comin from Chester way but prob wouldn't be on the same track till we got on the motorway

172cup/ insignia
if your up for meeting we will just need the service station to meet at and we can work out a time

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
2. Liamm (meeting with lee)

so we're meeting there at 3 then? Gives us time for maccy D's along the way ;)

172cup/ insignia
and i will be working saturday :-( should be a good drive down, I will be their a bit before 3 :) also gives us 4 and a half hours to get down on a sunday morning

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
nice quiet roads :D wonder if we'll get pulled for being out so early and "looking suspicious" haha.

Clio 197
good god is it 0300 now, its a 3 hour journey from McD's so i think we should set off nearer 0400hrs - the roads will be quiet at that time... i am just thinking of my beauty sleep!

172cup/ insignia
loud music and windows open will keep me awake. I will wait till 330 at rising bridge mcdonalds( might be on little chef car park which is next door)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I ordered a stand pass with 1 of my tickets and nothing extra came, that number 2 on the dash is the pass I think

Clio 197
this is where i have a problem becasue i was planning to buy a spare ticket off my bro who is going with the 306 lot, however only recently realised about the whole CS thing to get chance of doing the parade lap!

I am sure i will look out of place parked up with loads of 306's ha ha

Last edited:
  1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I want to go, but havent ordered my tickets yet, and i dont know what places would be best to meet coming from manchester :\ lol

172cup/ insignia
i dont think it will be a good time to have my first track day , but i am going to a track day with a few freinds in july

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you're going to star a convoy thread, it needs to be really clear from the first post.

If you want, I'll title and sticky it for you?

Same for the Saturday convoy thread.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you're going to star a convoy thread, it needs to be really clear from the first post.

If you want, I'll title and sticky it for you?

Same for the Saturday convoy thread.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Anyone who's coming PM me your numbers please as I'll be out from the Friday and I won't see if any last minute changes happen :)

Also which route are we going?

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I have just booked hotel as i cant be bothered to drive early hours {Lazy i know lol} so i will be going down on saturday, but will see you guys there on the day :)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I think it'll be more fun convoying down early hours, mainly cause i'll be taking pics of the gf asleep for facebook :p and you'll see my car swerving every now and then when I make her bash her head against the window :D

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
I think it'll be more fun convoying down early hours, mainly cause i'll be taking pics of the gf asleep for facebook :p and you'll see my car swerving every now and then when I make her bash her head against the window :D

Lol, that does sound like fun tbf ;)

Clio 197
Ive just ordered my tickets now.. do you know an estimate of what time you will arrive at lymm services?

For anyone else wanting to meet at Lymm services - its 40 minutes away from the rising bridge meet point so if we leave at 0330 we should be in Lymm for 0415-0430

For the convoy route i vote for the M66-M60-M62-M6 , this will be much better than a long drag along the M65 (plus quicker). Just ordered my tickets and track time :)

Currently we have the following meeting:

2. Liamm (meeting with lee)
3. Montana
4. TWO GUNNS

Any more takers for the meet @ 0330 hrs :)