ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS convoy on sunday the 5th June about 0300

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Got my tyres sorted (had one seriously bald one and one with 4 screws in :L), got the back all cleaned out and carpeted, putting new oil and filter in tomorrow, got LED sidelights in, now just needs a clean lol. Wish I coulda had time to spray the wheels black though, woulda made a world of difference :( ah well lol, still ready for sunday :D

vauxhall corsa vxr
how ya think i feel mate wont have me porsche rims on will just about have my coilovers on and my windows tinted

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I have a broken drivers window, it wont work the motors buggered lol, i on rusty silver steelies xD anyone got any nice looking wheel trims i can borrow? :eek:

172cup/ insignia
get my k tec on tomorow should sound sweet and i have cleaned the car today will just need something to wipe them down with when we get down their. Also need to get my brother to sort some tunes onto the ipod for the trip down

Silver carbon bumper insert finished,, and bullets and fog surrounds to match ,,, looking good,, now just need to clean inside after a weeks worth of mc ds and subway

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Dude, i had 8 mc d's bags and like 10 cups stashed down the back of the passanger seat last week, thats the GF not taking them out when shes finished so i just throw em all in the back haha, not anymore, its nice and clean now, so she'll get a slap if she messes it up :D

172cup/ insignia
i dont eat much mcds with working for them get a bit fed up of it. Plus kfc is alot better:)

Anyone taking anything to clean their wheels , If so what do you guys recommend

Clio 197
oh btw peoples dont leave me! I'm guessing I'll have the slowest car in the convoy :D

dont worry about that bud we wont be lobbing it down the motorway at 90mph :)

Mine just needs a good clean and it will be good to go come Sunday (or should that be Saturday night with the time we are setting off haha !)

The list as it stands is

1. CUP172LEE (Rising bridge)
2. Liamm (Rising bridge)
3. Montana (Rising bridge)
4. TWO GUNNS (Rising bridge)
5. Joe_2187 ( Charnock Richards)
6.fastdanbar (rolling meet around Jct 16 M6)
7.XxHarDinGxX (rolling meet around Jct 16 M6)
8. rankins (Charnock Richards)
9. Lancs-Trophy (Darwen Services)

The meet points are

1. Rising Bridge Little Chef - leave at 0330 hrs
2. Darwen Services - 0345hrs
3. Charnock Richard - 0415hrs
4. Rolling meet (Fastdanbar & Co) - 0500hrs

Looks a pretty simple route (M65-M6), if anyone has Sat Nav bring it then it can be set up incase we get split up etc.

172cup/ insignia
i will bring mine but i think my fag lighter is bust :-( . Got my car back from getting my k tec fitted and all i can say is wow what a noise im a bit heavy with my right foot now :evil: its sitting a bit low for my liking so might have to find out how to get it behind the bumper a bit more

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Bring 14 inch wheel trims too please :p haha. Ive just washed mine, i'll jetwash it tomorrow afternoon seeing as how its only a quid for 5mins at the garage. I'll be bringing my dads satnav too.

172cup/ insignia
Just found out off the garage today my front driverside spring is snapped but he said its safe to drive as its in the cupped part of the strut. But will need to find out if their standard springs are lowered

vauxhall corsa vxr
Coilovers fitted and wound all the way down, been cleaned outside, yellow fog lights done very poorly but look good, had to come to work now thou till 12 then onto hovering quick shower power nap and onto charnock Richards bring it on

Clio 197
Coilovers fitted and wound all the way down, been cleaned outside, yellow fog lights done very poorly but look good, had to come to work now thou till 12 then onto hovering quick shower power nap and onto charnock Richards bring it on

good work rankins, bet its LOWWW!

I will take some cleaning bits, just microfibres and a bit of APC - waxed the cup earlier and its covered in dust now, at least it will just brush off sitting on the wax :)

We will all need ample supplies of red bull for the morning haha

Clio 197
Just found out off the garage today my front driverside spring is snapped but he said its safe to drive as its in the cupped part of the strut. But will need to find out if their standard springs are lowered

Lee thats where mine snapped too, i drove it like that for a bit while i was trying to source a new spring(s) - just take it easy.

Anyone going on the track - Dont forget your full driving licence !

172cup/ insignia
Was a good drive down and back and nice to meet everyone. I am going to try and get some prices for track days at aintree if anyone is intrested .