ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Bring and Buy

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Basic dash(speedo and petrol level) for mk1
Basic top dash for mk1
Sparco seat pads in black
Standard centre section exhaust for mk1
Stealf shelf mk1 (needs recarpeting)
Kenwood 6x9s with surrounds
Front calipers off 1.2mk1 with all fittings
Grey seat belts all round (2 front 2 rear)

None car related:
Bench press and 70kg of weights

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
so will people just display all the stuff they have for sale behind their cars? or be a special area?

320d
I've got:

16v / williams spark plug cover in perfect condition £12
16v / williams rocket cover partially polished as unfinished project £20
Mk 1 phase 2 grill with the brackets and screws required to fit £15
Megane 1996-2002 interior door handles (rod linkage) in renaultsport style silver £20 a pair (2sets available)
Pair of clio 2001 onwards bumpstrip 16v badges finished in silver like the renaultsport models £20
Winmau dartboard almost brand new £5

No more clio's for me!
Nathan H said:
colour coded engine covers for 172/182.
in mondial blue (172 cup)
and black gold (182)

Oh, oh, oh...wave arms frantically in the air....how much for the black gold one?

Dan

Beetle
How will this work? i.e. are you gonna have a few big tables for all the stuff or people just selling it out of their boot?

Ph1 172
dannyboy172 said:
Oh, oh, oh...wave arms frantically in the air....how much for the black gold one?

Dan

black gold is temp sold, im gonna try and get another one sparyed up for fcs though.
also have 172 middle and rear exhaust mounts/hangers

nathan

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
ive got four lots of the triple pack (blue/gold/grey) tomtom 700 covers

£8 each for a pack of 3

Tom

For all who have asked, the way it usually works is you either commit to or reserve an item on here, then just swap details via PM or whatever about mobile numbers or which car is yours, then meet up at the show whenever suits you both and do the deal or get a better look! :)

2002 Clio 172
Strut brace provisionaly sold to Chris K.

Janspeed backbox off a mk2 172 left, any offers?

I've got 3 185/55/15 conti sport tyres the normal ones which the none RS clio uses. 7mm of trwead I think
£15 each or £40 for all 3.

Ph1 172
In regard to the engine covers im bringing, they were finished off yesterday, and have not come out like the first few my paint man done.
im still gonna bring them the gold/black one will be on brians car (silver 172) and the mondial blue is on my cup.
right condition and price.

MONDIAL BLUE: there was a lot of silicone in the air, (please no comments, a bit of a touchy subject lol) and this has caused there to be the dimples in the paint caused by silicone in the air. the oil filler cover clip has broken but this has been fixed now, but you cant gain access to oil filler cap unless removing all the cover. at the right angle this looks stunning but when the light gets it at a angle it shows the defects.
£40 with your old cover or £60 ono
BLACK/GOLD: as above but not nearly as bad as other one, the oil filer cap cover is fine on this and works perfectly.
£50 with your old cover or £70ono.

the prices reflect the prices i payed and a little extra for the painting. if they dont sell i will get them repainted in a none silicone bodyshop lmao.

nathan

1.6 focus zetec....
Ill have a 1.2 8v pipercross foam induction kit for sale there (if my cousin rememba's 2 bring it)...includes induction kit, silicone bend, 2x crankcase breathers, induction kit cleaner and a cold air feed with silver ends....paid £110 a few months ago so £50 o.n.o....

Kiza