ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Bring and Buy

Okey dokey, I'm going out on a bit of a limb here as it may well not work very well :S, but the idea of this thread is that if you have something sitting in the garage that you don't want/need but that someone else might want, you post up what you can bring to FCS, to see if anyone wants it.

Equally, if you want something, post it up and someone might reply to say they have it and can bring it!

obviously, if you can post up a guide price on items for sale then it will help everyone :)

I've copied this idea from www.talkaudio.co.uk where it works quite well, so hopefully we can get a similar thing going!

I'll start the ball rolling...

I'm currently looking for a mint nearside clear foglight for a valver, a mint driver's door in white, perhaps a williams parcel shelf with the suit carrier thing underneath it?

Also, if anyone has some black dynamique (?) wheels, the curvy 5 spoke ones, for cheap then I might be interested...

I haven't got anything to bring that I can think of though! :clown:

edit: woohoo! Gone 8000 posts! :D lol

edit again: Actually, I have a ProPlus amp with Kenwood sub (the ridged blue-coned one) in a ported box that I could get rid of if someone's interested?

Last edited:
  No more clio's for me!
Sounds like a great idea!!

i want the following:

passenger side foglight for mk2 172
splitter
front strut brace

Nothing to bring lol

:D

Golf R/Leon FR
seems like a good idea,
i have a rgm front splitter for mk2 ph1 clios unused or painted, indicator stalk off a clio mtv, and a door handle

R35 GTR
I have some sex, what year were you looking at?;)

Seriously, I have loads of parts i have sitting around doing nothing.

Sat nav centre section for dash, lower grill, fog surrounds, screen holder for dash, plus might have wheels as well.

muz

big fat japanese bus
great Idea I have loads of stuff for sale

DLS CA21 amp 2x100 RMS ideal for loud clear components or a small RMS sub (it does 350RMS into bridged 4 ohm)

£90 ish

The Beast MK4
Got loads as well !

MK2 Phase1 Rear Lights including bulb holders
Standard 98> Spoiler (Not Dynamique/172)
Peco Big Bore 4 Back Box
Standard Clio 98> Exhaust
Standard Clio 98> Mid Section Pipe

Mazda MX5 1.8
good idea!!

i have:

pipercross i/k for mk1 1.2 8v (with 3 bolt + 1 screw fixing on airbox)
ramcharger i/k for mk2 1.6 16v & 1.4 16v (poss already sold)
twin 8" ported style sub's (splx) - contact me for pics

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh this is a good idea. I have

Basic dash(speedo and petrol level) for mk1
Basic top dash for mk1
Sparco seat pads in black
Standard centre section for mk1
Alpine amp 200w V-power
Stealf shelf mk1 (needs recarpeting)
Kenwood 6x9s with surrounds
Possibley a diesel astra breaking, though I may just chuck it!

None car related:
Bench press and 70kg of weights

Volvo S60 T5
Sounds good to me, I have a few bits and peices I may bring along.
Oh and come see me if you want a sticker original or new gash style ones LOL the choice is yours.

As father and son....
White16valver said:
You weren't saying that the other night, big boy ;)

ive got 5 dynamique wheels with tyres on, currently in silver with some light kerbing but could easily be refurbed ont he cheap if ur interested

As father and son....
i just want rid mate so name a non daft price and ill meet u on the way to FCS as i cant go on the CS stand nemore :p

Octavia VRS
some stuff I should have to sell at FCS:

Mk2 ph1 standard rear clusters - £10 (the plastic bit at the rear of one of the lights has seen better days but they still work fine)
Mk2 door handles (if mine are colour coded by then) - £10
Mk2 spoiler with brake light(non sport one) - £20
MK2 bootlock (again if my bootlock is colour coded by then) - £5

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
mk2 throttle pedal
mk2 1.4 16v throttle body x 2.

4 x dynamique wheels + 2 bald and 2 good gsd3's

ill take anything for the throttle bits. £100 for the alloys ONO

Harry_manback said:
mk2 throttle pedal
mk2 1.4 16v throttle body x 2.

4 x dynamique wheels + 2 bald and 2 good gsd3's

ill take anything for the throttle bits. £100 for the alloys ONO

What size tyres are you running on the alloys just out of interest?

MK1 Clio 16v
I need a black drivers side door for a MK1 valver, for a 1994 model. No rust.

I'm also looking for a boot for the same car, no rust.

Also looking for the plastic cover for the inside of a mirror. The triangular plastic bit that clips on, for the passenger side (electric mirrors, not manual), for a valver. Need this ASAP though!

MK1 Clio 16v
I've got a MK1 stealth shelf for 6x9's, i'm sure i've seen them for sale on the net for around £70 notes but i don't want much for it at all.

It's made of solid wood and is quite heavy, carpeted with thick carpet. It's not a home made one.

Also have a white spoiler for a MK1 clio with LED Brake light, can be seen in the 'Car Parts For Sale' section.

Let me know via PM if you want me to bring any of these to FCS! :)

I've got :

TomTom Navigator 3 for Pocket PC + GPS Receiver and Cradle

K+N Apollo 172/182

K-Tec Black Lexus Lights

Evo 6 Bonnet Vent

Clear Side Repeaters

Maybe (depending on price) 4 x 172 Alloys with Tyres (2 Legal, 2 Not) slight kerbing

www.renparts.co.uk
ive got a full mk2 ph3 front end (wings and front bumper) and rear bumper, some standard dash strips.

am looking for a 172 upper grill, some 172 front arch liners, and a cup splitter :)