ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
well i think on google maps it said nearly 3 hours to get there, gates open at 7, so half 4 somewhere? probably easier to sort it on sunday when i see you pal :)

Alwalton is now £35. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Peterborough Central is £19 though. Have you all booked Alwalton?

Evo 8 MR
I've booked at the Peterborough one same as Jesus, I'll be heading down on the Saturday, is their a convoy being organised?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
pmd you montana is it your cup parked out side the indian at rising bridge

By the looks of this thread most people are going down Saturday.
The ones who are going down sunday AM, we need to sort a time and place out lol. Lee and Montana if we could get a time and destination, and route of our way down there, it could be easier for anyone else if they want to meet up with us along the way?
I mean, straight down the M6 from my house takes 3 hours according to google, we could go down there and stop on certain services for anyone wanting to join up.
It says gates open at 7am, does this mean to the public or for cars to come in and organise their stands?

172cup/ insignia
we need to set off abit early thn 3 hours before maybe a extra hour are so for stop offs and breakfast 3/4 in the morning . Maybe meet a rising bridge mcdonalds as thats a good starting point for us 3 and then stop off were ever other people want to meet. I will be taking my sat nav just incase.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
yeah set off earlier than 3 hours before lol, is Rising bridge mcD's the one on the end of the dual carraigeway near winfields?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Yeah which evers easier lol. What would be a decent time to meet there then d'ya reckon? I mean it wont take as long as google says if its really early sunday morning, there wont be any traffic out, but we'd still to include stopping to meet others if there is anyone, and obvs some food (although the gf can feed me whilst I drive :approve: )
I may seem a bit too organised about this but I've never been to a car show so far away on my own and in a convoy haha, only ones I've been to are VW festival in Leeds with my dad and he just drove there on his own lol

172cup/ insignia
this my first ever proper car show done a few convoys to stoke (this my first sporty car since my 21 turbo when i was 18 ) my wife wont come so i think my brother is coming as a lad who was coming lost his job so unsure if he can afford it. Will check when montana wants to set off as he lives accross from were we are meeting

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Im also up for Convoy down, I'd rather go Saturday afternoon than leave stupid o'clock on the sunday morning!

Keep me posted on details and stuff, gonna order my ticket on friday, where have people been booking hotels?

James

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I'd go Saturday but it's the gf's birthday so unfortunatly I have to spend it with her, otherwise I'd go and just kip in the van! lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Bring her down, take her for a meal in Peterborough!

She's coming FCS but she's already organised a meal for saturday night up here lol. Got one of my tickets through the post today so hers should be here soon :D

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Both wristbands are here now, got the other one the other day lol :D
Now need to sort the car and make sure its ready for the journey :)