ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011

How many people from the NW are thinking of going to FCS this year. From my understanding it looks a lot of people are going to LeMans.

Be good to get a convoy down/possibly meet up with another area on the way down IE scotland lot or NE lot.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
FCS as in French car show or fast car show??

And what's the LeMans bit about??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye I will be comin FCS lol I dunno about Lemans as I jut read it costs 4K for the trip :S

Evo 8 MR
I'll be looking to join any convoy that is organised, I'm not sure if I'll be going on the saturday or the sunday just yet but I'm looking at getting things sorted to go on the saturday.

rb182 cup
i might be interested...good to get a convoy goin so we dont get lost (more fun than using a sat nav) :D

CLIO 172
When is this i would like to go to it.A convoy sounds good im from Rochdale anyone from round this area going :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll happily come down on the Saturday for a night out but I tried to organise a join up with NE last year for a big night out and only me, jesus and a few of the guys from NE actually turned up... just a warning for you :(

DCi 100
Ye I will be comin FCS lol I dunno about Lemans as I jut read it costs 4K for the trip :S

More like 400 quid for the whole trip!

FCS is the weekend before Le mans anyways, but it's BTCC @ Oulton on the sunday as far as I know so... that's where I'll be. Booked saturday 4th ->> wed the 15th of work! :approve:

I'll happily come down on the Saturday for a night out but I tried to organise a join up with NE last year for a big night out and only me, jesus and a few of the guys from NE actually turned up... just a warning for you :(

Yeah, Jesus said he was going down with the NE lot on saturday for an night out as well. Gauging interest how many from the NW are thinking of going and if they are going saturday/sunday morning. If not many people are interested then I'll no doubt join the NE lot.

More like 400 quid for the whole trip!

FCS is the weekend before Le mans anyways, but it's BTCC @ Oulton on the sunday as far as I know so... that's where I'll be. Booked saturday 4th ->> wed the 15th of work! :approve:

I knew there was something else going on!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Read the thing wrong when some1 put 4 ton and my quick glimpse and a short pfftttt noise made me think it was 4 grand :S lol maybe not so much of a bad price then haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I guess us cumbrians could meet up with you lot but im unsure what route we will be taking as we meet with the v6 lot on the way down

I'm probably going down on the Saturday, depending on what the NE lot are doing. I usually convoy with them, anyone is welcome to join.

You not camping Again then jamie ? BBQ's and the loan of jackets are my forte !

Is there actually anywhere to camp near rockingham ? never been

Don't think there is anywhere decent to camp at rockingham, and at £20 for a hotel room you cant complain! We shall require the BBQ at TRAX again ;)

I don't know actually pal. It's always been a hotel at FCS! Same one 3 years running :cool: BBQ does sound tempting though!

172cup/ insignia
im going from near blackburn if anyone wants to meet at a service station etc on the way down, but im unsure if to get hotel room and go down the night before are drive down early morning

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I'll meet you lee if you're going down sunday morning, just dont leave me on the way haha, 65bhp cant keep up with an old lady on a zimmer frame!