ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault codes 2004 182

Renaultsport Clio182
So just got my car back from swr this morn after getting my timing + aux + dephaser and thought ad check out what my fault codes are, threw up the following usin the u480 memoscan

1. N/A
2. P0136 - O2 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 1 sensor 2)
3. P0420 - cat efficiency below threshold (bank 1)

car has a decat-cat back on it (with o2 sensor plugged in and threaded into decat) iam assuming the 3rd code is due to high flow and non-existence of cat but its the second code iam unsure about. That just meaning the O2 sensor has had it?

cheers for any help!

​drew

Renaultsport Clio182
So cleared the fault codes yesterday was fine all yesterday, this morn light come back on. Plugged the reader in and the fault code comes up n/a

anyone any idea? #stumped :/

Renaultsport Clio182
Yeah a cleared them n just putting cat on. Still throwing on engine light, with code saying n/a

Other two codes haven't come back, still getting one saying n/a

au recently fitted Mintex discs n pads with the abs ring and been reading on here that the abs ring CAN cause problems with abs, possible this as the code reader I have is a cheaply effort an dont think it does abs and srs