ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 with P0136 and P0300 codes.

Clio 172
Evening guys, got an issue with my car.

As the title says I have both P0136 (o2 sensor circuit malfunction, bank 1 sensor 2) and P0300 (random/multiple cylinder misfire detected) codes showing on my car and I can clear them but both return immediately. It has a slightly rough idle but runs fine other than that.

I have changed the plugs and checked for the misfire by pulling the plugs off the injectors one by one, all of which make the rough idle worse.

Today I have changed the o2 sensor and the problem still persists. It's not a major issue but I don't like the EML being on.

All help and advice is appreciated

Clio mk3 1.4
I also have this issue too, try changing the coils, if that doesn't work the crank sensor could be bad

Clio 172
This is an old thread I posted mate, turned out it was a dodgy injector, runs sweet as a nut now. Hope this helps you.