ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest Clio

that dont count

i would of like to race em when mine was stripped out totally with no interior what so ever apart from one bucket seat.

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 31 March 2004

that dont count

i would of like to race em when mine was stripped out totally with no interior what so ever apart from one bucket seat.
passenger or driver one?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

at the time when we all had it, i think myself, brun and a lad called lowe from rsc all had similar specs and all performed similar, i had raced other rts and i was quicker i had a straight through exhaust replacement filter and a hill power chip, however i now have a rt with a volvo 440 1.7 turbo engine in it :D

tis a bit quicker now :D

but quickest rt regardless of engine there is a lad on rtoc with a rt gtt and he is running over 200 bhp, and getting good 1/4 mile times.

i wouldnt mind at one of the future meets a race against other RTs

I dont av the weight advantage now as ive traded my back seats for a giant ICE install weighin in excess of 40/50kg so i think that evens it out

To be fair rules will be:

Must be the 1.4 Energy Engine
Must have at least 2 seats
Driver must drive there own cars

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

onlyone way to find out. my mate ran 17.9 at pod with full interior and ice, which is a v good time for a 1.4!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i recon a clio rt race is needed, and engine spec dont matter :p even though i have a 1.7 turbo i have heavy bodykit and heavy and large 17s :D