ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Knockhill Megane Lap

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Went up to KH mid week to spectate and give a mate some tuition/share the driving in his JZX100 but ended up giving in to temptation and booked myself on, 15 minutes after the track had opened :lol:

Still not sorted my brake problems from last month. Old boiled fluid, Mild pads and front callipers that don't work that well. Still managed to set a new PB and a goal I've had for a while of getting under 60s. Another second to come off easily and now aiming for 57's

Had so much confidence in it this time out, Only its 2nd time on its AST setup, Still needs some tweaks like stiffer front springs, Rear ARB and some camber but its so planted just now, Maybe a little too much, Really have to work to get the rear to rotate, So hopefully the ARB solves that.