ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough locals meet idea

Audi A3
Good times, deffo a good list of people so far! Will sort a proper Venue out near the time to drive too once all decide and the like :)

Full Fat 182
Well we could all meet at fboro kingsmead car park? I'm sure at 6pm they'll be plenty of room to meet up. Then depends what people want to do? Judging from what's been said so far we're going to have a little cruise in the cars. If u guys are all up for a meal there's a place just outside Reading called The Crown, can book parties of up to 20, space in parking for up to 45 cars, really good British food? Postcode is RG4 9QN and will give us a 50 mile round trip from farnborough

Audi A3
Sounds like a proper plan then, need to get a proper thread in here slrted for it to dec-xlitter it so everyones on the same sheet :)

1.2 clio
Lol^^^^^.. I may have to miss this sadly as I'm now needed at work until 8 and I'm sure your not going to be sat at the quays for over 2 hours. Gutted! I'm hopping that thee will be another local meet shortly after this one.

172 cup turbo
Lol^^^^^.. I may have to miss this sadly as I'm now needed at work until 8 and I'm sure your not going to be sat at the quays for over 2 hours. Gutted! I'm hopping that thee will be another local meet shortly after this one.

No true but we would be in tiffs for a while

Full Fat 182
I'm just looking to meet a few local members, not really sold on the Tiffanys idea.. sure if people were up for it that could easily be done after the meet?

So who is still game? I've got 2 weeks annual leave booked from Friday, got the whole weekend free at the mo, would still be up for a meet even if it's short to see what RS Clio's are knocking about nearby.

Audi A3
Im still up for a meet/mini meet, free from about 7.30 on my shift days and whenever on my rest days, lets get something sorted :)

172 cup turbo
I'm just looking to meet a few local members, not really sold on the Tiffanys idea.. sure if people were up for it that could easily be done after the meet?

So who is still game? I've got 2 weeks annual leave booked from Friday, got the whole weekend free at the mo, would still be up for a meet even if it's short to see what RS Clio's are knocking about nearby.

was as only joking bout tiffs. Don't think the wife would be too happy bout it!

Full Fat 182
SATURDAY 1st MARCH CS SOUTH CENTRAL MEET
7pm meet at Kingsmead carpark Farnborough
7.45pm head over to The Crown near Reading (RG4 9QN)
8.45pm meal and drinks
10.30pm head off

1. Pete

Audi A4
Keep this updated with your locations... Going Brighton shopping with the missus then I'll catch up with you guys later on...

Full Fat 182
well dependent on whether there's a sudden flurry of interest there's probably not alot of point meeting tonight. I'm going over to Essex today and would prefer to travel back for a decent meet, I don't think it's worth it if there's only 3 or 4 of us.

Unless people are just wanting to have a quicker meet staying local to Fboro?

Audi A3
unfortunatly i have other commitments tonight, which the missus might end my life if i didnt attend! but deffo sometime soon for a good meet!

Full Fat 182
Sorry guys, I'm not going tonight. Howwwevvver if any of u fancy, I'm currently over in Essex and there's a big car meet over in Chelmsford if anyone fancies? Would be cool to get some more Clio's down, get them all parked up n see what's on show :) ill post up the postcode in a minute. Currently over 1k people down on the attend list so should be can awesome night

Audi A4
I popped to the meads car park saw a 172 cup waited about and drank my coffee, went to a couple other places to see if I could see anyone but didn't to had a play on the way home with a 330ci and a type r... Needless to say they were surprised.