ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough/Camberley - LOADS!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
sounds about rite.. i think everyone should think of a spot and we will vote.. :D

Clio 172 FF
hello all

I should make a note of people i see, loads in camberley area, always try and flash you lol.

Work in bracknell and a few there i see a lot.

Was following a black 172 with exhaust pipe and loads of fcs stickers other day towards camb, any one heres?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lol.. more people.... hmm interesting.. i saw a white 197 along the big farnborough gate roundabout.. dont know if the guy is from here.. :D

Audi A3
saw a black mk3 clio at farnborough gate covered in koni stickers awhile back seen it a couple more times in area rescently

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Saw a cup'd silver 182 in Fleet today.
The girl who lives opposite has a b/f who drives a black 172 with a private plate.
Also saw a red 197 in Frimley today.!

Anyones?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
what reg was it?? i think i have seen one as well.. lol.. copied me.. haha.. i think i saw it today as well.. it had a back box didnt it??

Audi A3
1 i saw didnt have anything saw 2 suited blocks get in it and wiated to here it start was disapionted with it sounding completley un sporty haha cant remember the reg now was a wee while ago

Clio Trophy 463
That black Clio with koni stickers is Edge Performance's, Koni demo car. I think! How come no-one spots me around farnborough/camberly? lol

Dan

White APE
DanClio, what colours your meg? Saw a black meg earlier im frimley. See one about in that bluey/purple colour too.

Clio 182 Trophy
I've seen a bluey purple meg about too...also pass a gorgeous LY one going oposite way to me in the mornings...love that colour...tis stunning!!

C32 AMG Estate
I know how you feel Dan ! lol !! You been to ASDA latley, thats the only place Ive seen you ! Although were you at Tesco in Aldershot a weekend or so back? There was an F1 driving in as I was filling up with their 99 finest ! Oh and there is a Black PH1 225 FF knocking about Camberley too ! I see plently of 1*2's about !

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
I've seen a bluey purple meg about too...also pass a gorgeous LY one going oposite way to me in the mornings...love that colour...tis stunning!!

is this the old meg you talking about Katie?? he had rims on it as well?? think i have seen him alot.. hangs around farnborough alot.. Dont know him but think he a w**ker cause he drives like a d**k.. lol

Clio 182 Trophy
which one? bluey one or LY one? Both new shape. I dunno...always on the opposite side of the dual carriage way to him mate.

Yes i do p3t3r...lol you local?

s1 williams/106gti
awww im always driving around farnborough,fleet an camberley way and i never get seen :dapprove:

:mad:**storms off in a huff.........**:mad:

which one? bluey one or LY one? Both new shape. I dunno...always on the opposite side of the dual carriage way to him mate.

Yes i do p3t3r...lol you local?

My mate lives next door, im round quite often picking him up and stuff, suprised u aint noticed me lol, usally blocking ur driveway, heard ya pretty fit LOL

Got a Silver 172 (182 wheels)

We'll have to try and get all the locals out together at some point........

Clio 182 Trophy
I've NEVER seen a 172 parked outside mine lol. Otherwise I'd have been straight on here and posted a spotted lol. Next door as in that bit joined to my house?? You one of the guitar hero's then LOL hear that being played next door sumtimes. Pretty fit?!?!? Errr...not so sure about that one lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Katie to you live in the estate just opposite King george playing fields? You park your car next to a wall at a small T junction?

White APE
Djw John, ya, the Atrium is pretty tight, not bad inside the actuall place, still finishing building it though so not everything is open. Think the arcade is though now :D LOL
Parked in there twice yesterday for free both times!! free parking between 11 and 3pm!

Katie, think you should get pics up so we can judge for ourselves, only remember seeing you behind the wheel in me rear view mirror!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lol i dont think alot of people get spotted.. its just one of those things that even if they go by you dont notice it cause ur in ur own world... like i said we should have a meet sometime so that you get to know people.. in that way that we will know where each other are and can be spotted.. haha... well its what i think.. dont know about u guys..

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
yea, I think we should arrange a Farnborough, Aldershot, Camberly meet? Maybe make a new post about it? Im thinking after xmas?

Clio 182 Trophy
LOL...i have a pic on my profile, judge that lol. Dont be too harsh tho!!

Mark P - I dont officially live there lol but my friend lives on the corner. You might have seen her white Glanza parked on the driveway. Its practically my second home...there most weekends.

Halfpint - Nice pics from the atrium...is a nice photo spot but so expensive and tight lol. Im up for meeting peeps there tho now seeing how good the pics are :)

I've NEVER seen a 172 parked outside mine lol. Otherwise I'd have been straight on here and posted a spotted lol. Next door as in that bit joined to my house?? You one of the guitar hero's then LOL hear that being played next door sumtimes. Pretty fit?!?!? Errr...not so sure about that one lol

I was outside picking him up last night LOL, wheres my spotted post? and yeah, rock band would be us lot, aint been on it for a while now though, may have also been guilty for a silly amount of fireworks / bangers at times LOL

Clio 182 Trophy
I wasnt outside...but if u were...surely u saw my car...in that case...where is my spotted post HUH?!?

Your forgetting the road signs from the air show... LOL

polo, here for lols
i never get spotted ether, just the way it is. in fairness i hav'nt been driving my car for about 2 months now as im in leicester atm, but my dad has whilst waiting for his new beast to arrive.
think i meet is a must, get the bracknell lot involved aswell as there are quite a few of them about.

White APE
LOL...i have a pic on my profile, judge that lol. Dont be too harsh tho!!

Mark P - I dont officially live there lol but my friend lives on the corner. You might have seen her white Glanza parked on the driveway. Its practically my second home...there most weekends.

Halfpint - Nice pics from the atrium...is a nice photo spot but so expensive and tight lol. Im up for meeting peeps there tho now seeing how good the pics are :)

Not bad atall! :cool:

You say the Atrium is expensive but so far ive blagged a free wash and wax, and parked twice for free so it aint that bad!