ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads in Farnborough\Camberley\Frimley area

Arctic FF 182
After seeing loads of sports around lately I decided to take note when I see them so here goes, all spotted today Thursday 28th :D

saw a r/b 182 heading away from the m3 on the a331 at 8 ish this morning

a silver ph1 172 i see most mornings with a personalized number plate on the Portsmouth Road

also saw a y reg green ph1 172 with a aftermarket exhaust at 10:50 ish on the Portsmouth Road

saw a silver ph2 172 in the Esso garage in Yateley at 11:50 ish

saw a black ph2 on the Hawley Road heading Yateley way at the crossroads with traffic lights next to the church at 11:55 ish

also saw a blue 1*2 poss a 172 cup at on the Hawley roundabout on the Farnborough Road at 12 ish

and finally I saw a 02 plate silver 172 heading onto the roundabout at the m3 at Bagshot\Lightw*ter at around 4:50

Anyone off here???

White APE
All of them and none were me :(

Spotted quite a few 172's today too, flashed them but got ignored everytime :(

Also spotted a Black meggy coming off the m3 from the south.

Arctic FF 182

I think I saw you going down the Portsmouth Road one day in the week tho, do you have the big sticker on your back window?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

I always see you HalfPint, I saw your parked up @ PC World on Wednesday I think it was :rasp:

White APE
I think I saw you going down the Portsmouth Road one day in the week tho, do you have the big sticker on your back window?

I live up and down portsmouth road as i go from frimley to bagshot several times a day. Indeed i do have the sticker on the back. heres my 182
DSC_0047.jpg

Give us a flash if you see me again. Whats your reg so i can keep my eyes peele.

I always see you HalfPint, I saw your parked up @ PC World on Wednesday I think it was :rasp:

Flash me or yell at me sometime then! lol. Whats your reg so i can keep an eye out. And it would have been tuesday that i parked in pc world car park, where were you?

C32 AMG Estate
Ive seen an exclusive buzzing around Fleet sometimes. Also saw one where I used to live in Bordon, although was never too struck on the full leather ! Oh and non of the spots was me either, lol !

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
My old Exclusive is still knocking about the area. Occasionally see it in the evening on the new road through NGTE from Norris Bridge heading towards F'bro.

Also seen the one with an after market zorst...

There's loads of Renault Sports in the area.. loads!

Audi A3
After seeing loads of sports around lately I decided to take note when I see them so here goes, all spotted today Thursday 28th :D

saw a r/b 182 heading away from the m3 on the a331 at 8 ish this morning

a silver ph1 172 i see most mornings with a personalized number plate on the Portsmouth Road

also saw a y reg green ph1 172 with a aftermarket exhaust at 10:50 ish on the Portsmouth Road

saw a silver ph2 172 in the Esso garage in Yateley at 11:50 ish

saw a black ph2 on the Hawley Road heading Yateley way at the crossroads with traffic lights next to the church at 11:55 ish

also saw a blue 1*2 poss a 172 cup at on the Hawley roundabout on the Farnborough Road at 12 ish

and finally I saw a 02 plate silver 172 heading onto the roundabout at the m3 at Bagshot\Lightw*ter at around 4:50

Anyone off here???

none where me but i do believe i saw you the other day on hawley road near the farnbro gate roundabout youn where heading in the direction of camberley auto factors?

C32 AMG Estate
My old Exclusive is still knocking about the area. Occasionally see it in the evening on the new road through NGTE from Norris Bridge heading towards F'bro.

Also seen the one with an after market zorst...

There's loads of Renault Sports in the area.. loads!

National Gas Turbine Establishment, now theres a blast from the past !

White APE
I see an exclusive all the time, mainly near heatherside. Will keep an eye of for you joe but cant say ive seen many arctics about.

What colour is your meg again 225?

C32 AMG Estate
Mines Nimbus ! But I have seen a couple of black ones and an ultra knocking around ! Keep yer eyes peeled cos I am actually driving it today instead of the company F*cus!

Neil

Arctic FF 182
none where me but i do believe i saw you the other day on hawley road near the farnbro gate roundabout youn where heading in the direction of camberley auto factors?

Quite possible it was me, I got a mate that lives down that way and think i saw you at the last minute

Mines Nimbus ! But I have seen a couple of black ones and an ultra knocking around ! Keep yer eyes peeled cos I am actually driving it today instead of the company F*cus!

Neil

saw a white f1 on the a331 heading towards the hogsback today too

White APE
I passed the ultra in north camp yesterday infact. never sure if i like the colour or not!