ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO W800i owners..

172 Cup
Only got this phone today but I'm having problems transfering music across.

I'm using Disc2Phone as instructed and have tried to albums so far. All appears to go ok and it shows that all the songs have been transferred.

However only a couple of songs from each album are actually on the phone!?!?!

RB 182
Have you got a bluetooth dongle? If you have then you could see if the files are actually there and the phone isn't showing them or just that there not getting copied.

172 Cup
Tried it with "The Streets - A Grand Don't Come for Free".. 11 tracks on the album.

Disc2Phone shows them as all being copied across succesfully. Looking at the "Removable Disk" 6 tracks are showing and finally using the phone itself 1 track is showing.

I'm stumped!

Lou

Yeah i have the exact same problem so i ended up buying a memory card reader and just dragging and dropping my music using that! so much easier and all the music appears fine!!