ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao those on t mobile contracts

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i've taken the plunge from being an 02 pay as you go customer for years, to going on contract (no jokes ste..)

just a quick question as my sim STILL hasnt bloody arrived!

do picture messages count as like 2-3 usual texts like they do on pay as you go allowances, or will i get billed for them? I rang customer services and the guy didn't even know, so thought it'd be better to ask an actual customer!

thankyooooou :)

D

dick

depends on your contract.

im on flext and it uses about 20-30p from my balance.

for others, i think it just costs u however much extra if you arent on a bundle

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i ordered a sim called "solo 20" it's 20 quid a month and you get unlimited texts and 500 minutes. doesn't mention anywhere about picture messages but i've been on 02 pay as u go for years and i get 500 free texts a month and when i send a pic it just takes like 2 or 3 of my 500 so i wondered if it'd be the same. bit crap if im gonna get billed like £20.50 or something lol

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
i ordered a sim called "solo 20" it's 20 quid a month and you get unlimited texts and 500 minutes. doesn't mention anywhere about picture messages but i've been on 02 pay as u go for years and i get 500 free texts a month and when i send a pic it just takes like 2 or 3 of my 500 so i wondered if it'd be the same. bit crap if im gonna get billed like £20.50 or something lol

That sounds like a pretty good deal, I'm guessing they didnt give you a phone?
I needs new contract tbh :(

They'l bill you chick.. w**k but thats just what they do :(

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah, no phone hayley. could have had a £25 contract with a phone free but i bought a new phone like 2 months ago so it'd be pointless and i'm happy with it.

it's one of them 1 month contracts so i can cancel it if i wanna change, so it's good really!

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Sounds really good but I don't know what T Mobile signal is like round here, orange sucks balls!

I need a new phone & a new contract :(

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol, i love this forum. i specify fao t mobile customers and i get every network but! lol.

i dont know what the signal is like either hun, but their website does a tester thing so i typed the postcode in and it got like 4/5 bars or something.. but whether its true o rnot is another matter

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
although, ste used to tell me he couldnt get t mobile signal in wigan when he was at his girlfriends... hmm ;) lol

D

dick

lol, i love this forum. i specify fao t mobile customers and i get every network but! lol.

i dont know what the signal is like either hun, but their website does a tester thing so i typed the postcode in and it got like 4/5 bars or something.. but whether its true o rnot is another matter

no, i am. read up....

now youve said what contract you're on id presume it costs u extra but doesnt on flext