ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Spa videos look good, the only thing I don't like is the guy on the radio who is stating the obvious and sounding very insincere with most of his congratulations.

Strange, I can see them fine.

For anyone who does watch them, the gearing on the McLaren is out, the engine noise has been changed, and we don't have the tyre squeal in anymore. The tyre noise was more for set-up purposes.

The flags against driver names are quite annoying and seem pointless, especially the Webber one with his dark blue flag against a light sky. Presumably you can switch names/flags off?

On a completely unrelated note, do you guys still have the BTCC/TOCA license?

Lee

BMW M2C
The flags against driver names are quite annoying and seem pointless, especially the Webber one with his dark blue flag against a light sky. Presumably you can switch names/flags off?

On a completely unrelated note, do you guys still have the BTCC/TOCA license?

Flags already gone, and names can be switched off.

I don't think so, plus it wouldn't be profitable to do a BTCC game. It would only sell in this country, and would still require a fairly large team to produce all the assets even if we do already have a strong racing engine.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Flags already gone, and names can be switched off.

I don't think so, plus it wouldn't be profitable to do a BTCC game. It would only sell in this country, and would still require a fairly large team to produce all the assets even if we do already have a strong racing engine.

Shame that, would be mint to be able to play on our local circuits :(

Oil Burner
I agree, its been a real shame that the TOCA Racing driver game hasn't really come back. Also a real shame that on games such as Grid we never seem to see that many UK tracks. Maybe Palmer not allowing right to Brands/Oulton, but i would of thought Silverstone would of made the cut.

Even a WTCC game would be superb - That us PS3'ers can play.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Everytime I see this I want it more!

Downloadable content could be great, driver changes, sponsors etc..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looks more amazing at every update, the waiting is hard.

Gutted to hear of no demo, I was hoping that would for me to decide whether to buy it on PS3 or XBOX.

TOCA on PS was awesome lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Just done my pre-order on Shop-To..

Description : Formula One 2010 (F1) (XBOX 360)
Quantity : 1
Price : £31.98

I hope paying less for it doesn't mean you get less moneys Lee

If so, blame the publisher :p

Lee

BMW M2C
Cool. :approve:

We always get less, it's the retailer who makes the most, so it's his margin that's reduced.

Lee

BMW M2C
looking good lee is the game pritty much done?

Pretty much, first Sony submission is tomorrow, Xbox in a week, PC just after. We're just fine tuning, tweaking and bug fixing to add as much extra polish as we can.

Just been lapping Melbourne on the Dbox, I've currently got the fastest time in the office. Unfortunately after the pizza we had this evening I've had to stop otherwise I was close to throwing up!

Lee

BMW M2C
Might as well put a video up of said event ;)

I did video one of the lads on it, but made sure you couldn't see the game footage!

I ended the evening ahead of my boss. 1.23:273 to a 1m 23.327. All very close. We didn't leave the office until close to 2 this morning. Trying to set a quick lap in Time Trial is so addictive. :D

FN2 Type R GT
I did video one of the lads on it, but made sure you couldn't see the game footage!

I ended the evening ahead of my boss. 1.23:273 to a 1m 23.327. All very close. We didn't leave the office until close to 2 this morning. Trying to set a quick lap in Time Trial is so addictive. :D

Rub it in all our faces why dont you... :dapprove:

Lee

BMW M2C
Any more vids or info lee? Which one are you in the game?

No more official ones as yet, but we have some very exciting things lined up for Spa. :D

I'm one of the press guys, a camara guy and the front jack guy in the garage!

1 minute 7 seconds in that's me holding the front jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Just read this is 12 player online! If it pulls it off this will be a HUGE game! Getting more and more tempted to pre order

Lee

BMW M2C
Just read this is 12 player online! If it pulls it off this will be a HUGE game! Getting more and more tempted to pre order

The multiplayer racing is where the real fun is for me. We've been having some pretty epic battles. The order book is looking VERY healthy at the moment. :cool:

dk

911 GTS Cab
so 24th sept, Lee, do i buy it on 360 or Ps3, is one better than the other, and please be honest!

for me as i have a G25 i'm thinking PS3, but most of my friends are 360, will the G25 be good with this?

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
so 24th sept, Lee, do i buy it on 360 or Ps3, is one better than the other, and please be honest!

for me as i have a G25 i'm thinking PS3, but most of my friends are 360, will the G25 be good with this?

It's pretty much identical on both platforms.

It works perfectly with the G25. It even supports the shift lights on the G27.

MY10 R35 GTR
ordered. Looking forward to this. On ps3 anyway. Not sure I'll be renewing my xbox live tbh

FN2 Type R GT
I'd be a dead man if I said anything. It's something pretty special and all very hush hush.

Last couple of days on the project now. I'm stocked up with Red Bull!

Did you mean spa this weekend originally? i just realised its spa this weekend so thats more than likely what you were referring to..

if so...getting all the drivers to play the game? maybe....