ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao canon slr users

D

dick

are you having a laugh?

too slow for what.
20mb/s is much more than any camera possibly excluding 1D but i dont know about those.

more than double what the 40d can write at, and more than 4x what the 400d writes at!

tbh i wouldnt use the first at all the kingston i may try but sandisk ultra and extreme are just as cheap if not cheaper

A4 Avant
Be careful buying from amazon, the extreme 3 mem cards are sold through resellers and some have been reported to be selling fakes.

I buy mine from play.com for pretty much the same price with free delivery usually.

A4 Avant
A guy at work bought 4 2gig ones for a trip to thailand from amazon all 4 were fakes. He wasn't impressed.

I got mine through Amazon, but actually amazon, not seller.

Fakes are everywhere! Just dont buy from ebay unless its from a very reputable seller.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
I won't buy anything more than 1GB cards anymore after a 4GB one crash on my at Spa, lost all my pictures and nothing replaces that :( ....figure that its less to loose if its a 1GB that goes wrong.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
it was a 4gb sandisk sd card that i was useing with my Pentax SLR...using CF on my Canon now, much better so far.....just the camera has this tendancy to decide the battery is flat every now and then, even when fully charged, quick reboot sorts it though...will get a new battery at some point to see if that fixes it :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
used my lexar UDMA 300x 4gb in my 1d the other day..........corrupt on me twice!!

it goes to show that not everything expensive is good.
Will never get big cards again....all your eggs in 1 basket and all that.
prefer lots of 1gb cards
good thing was my cheap 2gb SD card backed my images up for me/.........phew