ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Bristol Ladies and Gents!

Clio 182ff
Hi all,

Noticed there seems to be a large influx of people from Brizzle on CS lately. I thought a night out may be in order?

However, can I first get a list of Bristol or near Bristol people (i.e posh Bath folk), of whom would be interested in a piss up and suggest good places etc...

Ta.

Megane 225 F1
Get it done. I don't live in Bristol and have never been on a night out in Bristol but would love to with some of the guys on here.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Let mace in your face take charge of it and it'll go off like a navy seal rifle in Pakistan!

Party Liasons iirc.

Megane 225 F1
I think if myself and Macedot. were on a night out, we would end up in a strip club and probably end up getting thrown out / arrested.

Clio 182ff
Let mace in your face take charge of it and it'll go off like a navy seal rifle in Pakistan!

Party Liasons iirc.

LMAO at the this^

I am quite happy to let Mace 'in your face' seal take point - however interest must first be gained to make it happen!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
I have always wanted a night out in Bristol, heard great things. Shame I am so far away! I am actually off out in Bath next weekend for a uni mates b-day, 1 day I will make it that bit further to brizzle.

1.5dci
I'm currently Bath, but will be (Outer) Bristol soon. Maybe up for something depending on when and what it is as very busy at the moment. Only ever been to meets from cs when I was on placement last year so not really sure who any of you guys down here are.

Like the sound of eating, i'm not really a going out on the town sort of person

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm up for anything. Especially if Mace is involved. (I will however render myself 100% NOT responsible for his actions, i've been out with him before...)

Clio
I'm up for anything. Especially if Mace is involved. (I will however render myself 100% NOT responsible for his actions, i've been out with him before...)

flol, I did state in my previous post that i had grown up. If you are involved I could maybe make one last appearance. 6 semi naked women picking me up from the bottom of the stairs was worth it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This time i'm bringing drugs.

Last time I was tired and worn out from work. A small bit of narcotics and we'll be firing on all cylinders baby!! :D

Clio
Thats a plan. Cat and selection of ciders were all to much. 7.5% Katy was my enemy that night. I was a tit. I think that was my last proper CS night out.

Clio
I live about 15mins bus ride from the centre so i'd be up for it. All the peeps out side of bristol there are so many cheap hotels located in and around the centre so it easy.

2.2 bar shed.
Last time I went out in Bristol I ended up being the last man standing at 5:45, had to get the first train back to worcester pissed as f**k while everyone else was on their daily commute. Was an interesting experience...

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Thats a plan. Cat and selection of ciders were all to much. 7.5% Katy was my enemy that night. I was a tit. I think that was my last proper CS night out.

I never make a trip down west without getting out of my tree on this stuff, I don't think I even like it, just a bit of a tradition.