ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao bam bam

christ FAO Me - 26 views before i had a chance to look at it :confused:

is a stunning unit, my mate has just bought one, wont tell me how much he paid, but i know it was near trade price because of our contacts ;) sounds sublime aswell

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i would keep 9815 over that. or get a clarion unit, the new 1 that i keep banging on about but no 1 will buy lol

i have always been a fan of pioneer units, but recently they have gone down the sony route, more gadgets and flashy lights rather than sound quality, becaus we know what sells more in the world of "kev and sharon"

this unit however, easily rivals the SQ of the alpine unit, looks stunning, yet not over the top

this will be my next head unit when i get another car

pioneer have always been decent units, just recently they have gone more to the commercial side offering flashy graphics and animations on their HUs, now they are beginning to show signs of returning to the good old days

long live SQ!!!!!!

too right bambam!! but its good to have both! and i think the alpine is the best for that even tho they have kept the original style all the time!

dont really want pioneer going like sony =/