ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao anyone on 3 (as in the mobile network)..

i was on a 6 month half price line rental offer which has now ran out, i was wondering if it was possible to change cown to a lower tarriff with less txt and minutes to gt my line rental down a bit?

thanks

Jag Mondeo -Type
I think they insist you have to stay on the same tariff for the first 12 months, if your on an 18 month contract. I managed to blag half price for the first 12 months as they seem expensive normally. whatever they say on the phone there is always room to barter so give them hell.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Hey im on that too, got it from phones for you, and they said just go back and put it down, so next time in town ill pop into phones4u and do it, I dont bother ringing them up with their call centers in india etc

182 Cup Inferno
i was on the same kind of deal as you, had it for 9 months now, and just downgraded, they charge you £25 quid to downgrade and its done straight away and put onto your next bill!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer you can! i reduced the tariff after 8! 3 rang me to see if i was happy and try and sell some upgrade, i asked to drop down a tariff and it did! i dont know who you need to ring tho coz they rang me.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i was on the same kind of deal as you, had it for 9 months now, and just downgraded, they charge you £25 quid to downgrade and its done straight away and put onto your next bill!

i dint pay £25?

well i dont think i did?

182 Cup Inferno
yeh the lady on the phone said i had to pay because of the tariff i was on and becasue of the minimum term etc. Much better because vodafone charged me £80! I phoned up three and chose the bill section on the recorded message bit