ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancy Plates.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I ordered a set of plates from them on the 3rd july as ive bought a new reg number.

I asked could there be 2 spaces between the 1 & the R, the plates arrived but they had messed the front one up (only 1 space which looks stupid)

I have sent them a message which after 2 days or so i got an answer agreeing with me and asking to confirm the spacing i wanted.
I sent a message back that night but since then i have not got anything back, i have now sent them around 5 messages from my e mail address and also the one on there site.

Is there anyone else i can use who will do my plates, my front being 520 mm x 80 mm the reg number is P1 RUK

When i send a message through there web site i get this.

[FONT=Arial, Georgia, Verdana, Lucida, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]"This form has reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this period. Please try again later. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Georgia, Verdana, Lucida, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]If you are the administrator of this form, please log into your account and review your form's settings."
[/FONT]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well ive been into my bank today as i payed on my debit card (i know silly me) they gave me a number to call which i did.

They guy said that unless i can send the plates back to Fancy Plates then they cant help me get a refund.

There is no address to send them back and they are not answering there phone so i guess im fooked.

The annoying thing is not so much the £29.50 i payed them (the rear plate is fine) but the fact i can not find one one else to make the front plate in the 520 x 80 mm size i want.

Any help on there address will be great help.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Well ive been into my bank today as i payed on my debit card (i know silly me) they gave me a number to call which i did.

They guy said that unless i can send the plates back to Fancy Plates then they cant help me get a refund.

There is no address to send them back and they are not answering there phone so i guess im fooked.

The annoying thing is not so much the £29.50 i payed them (the rear plate is fine) but the fact i can not find one one else to make the front plate in the 520 x 80 mm size i want.

Any help on there address will be great help.

Everymarket has a number plate maker, they all run by pikeys and will make whatever plates you want no questions asked, just need to leave the keyboard for an hour or so.