ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancy a video shoot?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
smart videos bud, shame i'm miles away from you a shoot would be good.

I definitely think yours needs to go lower though, too much arch gap. I know your limited cause of your drive but that shouldn't stop you use some bits of wood to take the angle off it. Even more entertaining.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff mate although I'd get some axel stands, accident waiting to happen if you keep adjusting those coilovers on a jack like that.

Looks like you know what your doing on the whole filming stuff though I'm sure you will get some people interested and I look forward to seeing the video myself.

Just watched the 6 minute one you made for college. Really enjoyed it and you're very handy with the camera. Those wheels and the coilovers make your car stand out a mile!

Wish I lived a bit closer lol :p

renault clio
thanks for the comments! actually got a couple of shoots set up for some hotrods! should be different! il post them on here when im done!

Good stuff mate although I'd get some axel stands, accident waiting to happen if you keep adjusting those coilovers on a jack like that.

Looks like you know what your doing on the whole filming stuff though I'm sure you will get some people interested and I look forward to seeing the video myself.

yeah i know man, i usually prop it with some wooden blocks too, ive not got enough cash at the moment for stands.

renault clio
smart videos bud, shame i'm miles away from you a shoot would be good.

I definitely think yours needs to go lower though, too much arch gap. I know your limited cause of your drive but that shouldn't stop you use some bits of wood to take the angle off it. Even more entertaining.

yeah im planning on going lower at the front, but im as low as i can go at the back, ive taken the adjusters out, gonna need new lower springs

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Ahh good man. Yeah I've got the same problem at the back. I've got mine 70mm at the back and just over 90mm at the front. It looks like its doing a stoppie.