ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fan

Climate control not blowing air out? It lights up and looks like its doing its job but no air?? Any ideas? Resistor pack?

not a clio anymore
I have exactly the same issue (I have a thread a bit further down). Let me know what is the outcome. I am still confused on the way the electrical system works.

hi Nonos... took my car to renault today.. They reckon its either the resister or the motor.. Either way its gonna cost over £100..

not a clio anymore
Well, I took the motor out and it seems to be working. So I ordered the resistor pack thing which is 100 pounds. Should arrive by tuesday so I'll try to fit it this week.

not a clio anymore
OK, problem sorted.
It was the resistor block (it has a different name on the part). Cost 85 plus vat and took me roughly 1/2 hour to fit. I changed the inside temperature sensor at the same time as the buzzing was driving me nuts.
Hope you'll get your car sorted soon.