ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fan/Cooling prob

1.5dci
went for a short <10min drive this morning to the shop came home, swithed off and noticed thee fan was running, but though nothing of it, then about 3 hours later I found it was still running, to save the battery i've disconnected it atm (actually i disconnected it and then reconnected and it seemed to have stopped, an hour later it started again is i've left it off now!) so was wondering if anyone knows what the problem is, i'm guessing the thermostat might need replacing but that will require me waiting until Tuesday now so i can go back to the garage where its under warranty still.
But if any one knows of anything else it could be that'd save me waiting till tuesday i'd be v.happy!

1.5dci
ah yea, took it to the garage and was charged alot for replacing the temp sensor, apparently the whole time they had it they didn't see the problem, but it came up on the diagnostic check. Just glad it's sorted and i don't need to worry about a flat battery everytime i walk to the car!