ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Falkirk - numerous spotted

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Flamed phase 2 172 and a red trophy at benny t's roundabout, looked like they were heading down past beancross to lathallan for a bit of sport.

then in the retail park an rb 182 looked tidy

all were spotted from 9.40pm onwards as I was out and about testing the phase 1's AST's

182 FF RB ;)
Seen you in the ph1 mate I was the one in the RB 182 up the retail ;) your ph1 looked pretty clean I must say xD!

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Cheers fella, its in dire need of a good wash! the RB was looking very good indeed, sounded good aswell

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Flamed phase 2 172 and a red trophy at benny t's roundabout, looked like they were heading down past beancross to lathallan for a bit of sport.

then in the retail park an rb 182 looked tidy

all were spotted from 9.40pm onwards as I was out and about testing the phase 1's AST's

lol this was me in the trophy and my mate in my old flamer, just stumbled across this!