ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook 'page' design for Business...

330Ci M Sport
Evening all,

Is there any web design gurus on here that offer page design for FB? I'm not talking about a complete package relating to the creation/maintenance/management of FB pages/accounts that many large web design companies offer, but rather a single 'tabbed' page that can be plugged into an existing setup via FBML (it's the design and coding that I'm after!)

It's in relation to a nightclub, and I'm looking for something similar to what Revolution offer here (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/revolution.call.lane?v=app_7146470109&ref=ts). More specifically, the ability to book one of 4 party packages via a form similar to that of Revolutions.

Simple forms I can do (albeit not very stylish ones!), but I need someone who can build forms with our artwork as well (I can supply logos/branding etc) and integrate this with a form that would send the data off to a single email address...

I'm awaiting a quote from the chaps that do the Rev's site, just thought I'd see what others can offer...cheers!

182 T
You know fella if you sat down for a couple of days and hit the developer face book site and a did a bit of googling you'd be able to knock that example together quite easily.

Edit - Id gumpfed here about FBML, which after a re-read of your post I see you're aware of.

If I still did it which I don't i'd charge you £250 for it, purely because I'd have to learn how to use this 'FBML'

Having said that I know someone that sells premium wordpress themes available to anyone for around 50quid for £1000 it takes him about 3 hours to set one up.

Web designers/developers are just like mechanics when they smell you don't know anything about cars. So get lots of quotes and make sure you see examples!

Last edited:
  330Ci M Sport
You know fella if you sat down for a couple of days and hit the developer face book site and a did a bit of googling you'd be able to knock that example together quite easily.

Edit - Id gumpfed here about FBML, which after a re-read of your post I see you're aware of.

If I still did it which I don't i'd charge you £250 for it, purely because I'd have to learn how to use this 'FBML'

Having said that I know someone that sells premium wordpress themes available to anyone for around 50quid for £1000 it takes him about 3 hours to set one up.

Web designers/developers are just like mechanics when they smell you don't know anything about cars. So get lots of quotes and make sure you see examples!

This is why I ask really...I have to admit I know very little when it comes to design and coding! (and probably very little else!)

The company who did the Revolution stuff reckoned they could replicate for around £70, whether they can or not I've yet to see...

I have a friend who may be able to help you out, if you want his email, PM me and I'll get you two talking

Rob, PM me the details, if the company above doesn't come back with anything decent I'll give him a shout!

Cheers chaps.