ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BIGASH/FF-Racing X85 Clio Cup Racer Project

Cup In bits
I have missed all the sale of parts on here and the arrival of the new car, it's looking nice.

I just scrolled through quickly and will read in more detail later but you wouldn't still have the bracket for mounting the breather tank for sale? It would save me a job.

Looks like brilliant fun. Especially with both of them so evenly matched.

When do I get a passenger ride?
Thanks mate yeah it is lots of fun having 2 identical cars! When's your next Trackday? Anytime!
I have missed all the sale of parts on here and the arrival of the new car, it's looking nice.

I just scrolled through quickly and will read in more detail later but you wouldn't still have the bracket for mounting the breather tank for sale? It would save me a job.
Haha yes been a fairly swift swap!

No sorry I sent it out with the catch tank
Bring on the modifications
Plan is to keep them standard they are worth so much more as standard cars, keeps them equal, keeps them fairly cheap to run and stops any spending :)

See how long we can keep them that way

Mini GP2
I think i just saw you filling up at Shell, J16 M6 ? i only saw the car leave on the back of the trailer or else i would have come over and took a few snaps. Stunning looking racer.

I think i just saw you filling up at Shell, J16 M6 ? i only saw the car leave on the back of the trailer or else i would have come over and took a few snaps. Stunning looking racer.
Hey mate, I wish it was but it should be sat in the garage as far as I know haha! Not been out for a while as too busy :(

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Does it automatically blip the throttle or do you still have to heel and toe even with the sequential box?

Saw you 'I think' at the Snetterton track evening last night, car was going well :)
You should of come and said hi! I didn't have a passenger at any point of the night so could have taken you out in it.
Does it automatically blip the throttle or do you still have to heel and toe even with the sequential box?
Nope it doesn't blip so heel and toe really smoothens it up, couldn't last night though as had a problem with the gear position sensor so was too busy counting gears rather than also trying to heel and toe :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You should of come and said hi! I didn't have a passenger at any point of the night so could have taken you out in it.

Nope it doesn't blip so heel and toe really smoothens it up, couldn't last night though as had a problem with the gear position sensor so was too busy counting gears rather than also trying to heel and toe :smile:

Errr...thanks for the invite bumder!!!

Nice to catch up James
Thanks for the ride, really enjoyed it.
Yes was great to catch up with you both :) glad you enjoyed!
James, what are you reading on the old noise meter?
The std racer exhausts are LOUD! We bought the std road car exhausts and put a flared joint on so the back boxes are interchangeable in no time. The road back box makes its suitable for pretty much any track. We thought they were robbing them of power so did back to back on dyno and there was only 1bhp in it.

Nearly a year since updating this thread! Been really busy year with work but we got the car out at Brands a few weeks ago and then Nurburgring and Spa last weekend! Still running the cars on the Dunlop DZ03’s as saves a fair bit of money compared to running them on slicks. Cars were running really well and lots of fun! Hoping to race at Silverstone next weekend just trying to sort some logistical issues out! Got few other trackdays planned with another trip to Spa and the Ring along with Zolder. Towards the end of the year we are going to BRNO, Slovakia Ring and Hungaroring in the Clio’s for my stag do along with a few messy nights in Budapest and Bratislava!

And yes Eau Rouge is flat! Fox hole at the Ring should have been too but had some tyre scrubbing so was playing it safe.

See videos below :smile:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Nearly a year since updating this thread! Been really busy year with work but we got the car out at Brands a few weeks ago and then Nurburgring and Spa last weekend! Still running the cars on the Dunlop DZ03’s as saves a fair bit of money compared to running them on slicks. Cars were running really well and lots of fun! Hoping to race at Silverstone next weekend just trying to sort some logistical issues out! Got few other trackdays planned with another trip to Spa and the Ring along with Zolder. Towards the end of the year we are going to BRNO, Slovakia Ring and Hungaroring in the Clio’s for my stag do along with a few messy nights in Budapest and Bratislava!

And yes Eau Rouge is flat! Fox hole at the Ring should have been too but had some tyre scrubbing so was playing it safe.

See videos below :smile:

Saw the pics of your ring trip on Facebook. Look like an epic trip!

How about bringing them both to CSF this year? :up::wink:

clio 197 cup
can you take a picture of the bracket that holds the bumper on at the sides which the bolt goes through the bumper. and do you happen to have the part number for them.