ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook, iPhone App

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Small annoying problem, dunno if its happened to anyone else on here.

I've got an iPhone 3GS, with the facebook app downloaded & Push notifications turned on. (Lets me know updates on comments to my profile ext..)

Basically a friend borrowed my phone and logged into his facebook and since then Im getting all his updates from his profile. (He's logged out and im logged in)

I've tryed deleting the app and re installing it but no joy?

Anyone can help?

Thanks

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yup happens to me to. Just logged out, turned phone on off/synced it with computer and it stopped it.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Does any one else find that it picks and chooses who's status updates etc it feels you should see?

dk

911 GTS Cab
My phone wouldn't last a day with it turned on so I turned the push off after a few days

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Mine crashes a lot. By that I mean it just randomly closes if there are too many things running in the background. It must suck a lot of power.

It also always has errors, but thats just facebook.

Clio 197 R27 Albi
anyone else with idea's on this one. I've tryed everything. Deleting it, logging out n syning it with computer, even turning push off and it still sends me updates on my mates profile

Clio 197 R27 Albi
yup tryed that one :S

Im puzzeled with where the iphone has stored his information, maybe facebook.com has got it linked to my phone some how :S

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Hold power and home for about 10 secs, ignore the "slide to turn off" thing.. It will power down.

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Yeah reset everything, deleted the app, logged out and sync'ed with computer, reinstalled the app, even turned off push settings and it still gives me updates for his account.

Hopfully facebook updates there app with a fix soon