ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

facebook in work

Last week started a new job and been on facebook quite a lot and its fine,

Now came into work today and wont display it properly, says javascript is disabled on your browser.

How can I fix this? Or is there a site I can view facebook via ?

LY 200
Well at least you can get on it.......The killjoys at my place barred it only for the IT bod to still be allowed on it!!! Haha Fairness??

Had a good number of months on it mind so i cant complain too much!!!

Sounds like your f!?ked anyway as you can hardly ask IT to fix it after just starting!!! Lol

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
you can get on any website at my current place of work....yes even p**n lol but thats another story....

as mentioned mate.....java.com and download the latest version...the cetrificate probably ran out (think it lasts a year or so)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ah the joys of being the head of IT, ie: your own boss ;)

Bah, cant download that neither, downloading is a no no , whats those sites where I type in facebook.com and it goes in via another site if you get me?

Astra CDTI SRI
You could try using the numerical ip address rather than the DNS name.

EDIT - Nah, it doesn't work.

Clio 172 Mk2
you got policies on your pc's at work because if not you could always just remove your pc from the proxy in internet options