ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f1 197 colours

Golf R
figures should be appearing on the renault heritage part of the renault website soon i believe... that'll give you exact figures and who chose what options etc

Turbo LY R27
Mmm i dunno, think a lot of people were put off by the 1200quid charge for the paint. Think there is a lot of red and albi blue. LY is popular tho. So it will def come near the top, but am expectin itto be close.

Clio F1 R27
My Nimbus is turning alot of heads with it's optional black renaultsport side skirts...the silver bodywork, black skirts, grey graphics and wheels match perfectly.

Standard Nimbus is a bit dull, but this baby looks phaaaat.

Turbo LY R27
^^^^Mate your nimbus looks wicked. Standard dont look anything special IMO but like i said to you before dude if i didnt get LY Nimbus would of been easily my 2nd choice.:)
LY and nimbus def the best ones, LY for its R27 exclusiveness and the same with nimbus coz no one seems to have it.

E30 318iS x2
Love the carbon spliiters on yours stevo.

LY is the one i've seen the most along with black and blue. Not keen on red tbh

My Nimbus is turning alot of heads with it's optional black renaultsport side skirts...the silver bodywork, black skirts, grey graphics and wheels match perfectly.

Standard Nimbus is a bit dull, but this baby looks phaaaat.

got any pics up of your nimbus beast?

Clio F1 R27
Here are some pictures of my beast. I think silver matches the optional black side skirts, grey wheels and silver graphics perfectly.

The car is turning alot of heads and people come up to us in the petrol station to ask about it lol

In the flesh it looks mean!!

Attachments

• stevo_r271.jpg
    stevo_r271.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 238
  • stevo_r272.jpg
    stevo_r272.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 42
  • stevo_r273.jpg
    stevo_r273.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 29

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I don't like Silver 197s as a rule - but I have to say, that skirted F1 looks mean as fcuk. Like that a LOT.

Dan

Trophy
yep our nimbus R27 get a few looks...in time i think the nimbus will be the most sort after of all the R27s...noticing a few without the clio badge on the back too

Turbo LY R27
^^^+1 mate. I think the LY will be the most popular colour but nimbus will be the most rare and could poss hold its value a bit better? Who knows. Def a colour people will want as time goes by i think.

Golf 7R
Know what you mean about turning heads my Nimbus has the black speedlines and looks the t*ts if i do say so myself!