ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**k me, its white!

For those that have seen my car recently, this might come as a bit of shock.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Its clean, for the first time in god knows how long. Needs a proper detail tbh as there was residue from the R27 decals on it still and there is still a horrible mark on the spoiler from the stupid bit of plastic Renault stuck on to protect it from the aerial :mad:

Also the first time I have seen the car clean with the colour coded side strips on and I have to say, I am pretty impressed with the colour match I achieved. Anyway, C&C welcome.

Re: f**k me, its white!

Cheers guys. Forgot to appologise for the crap pictures, but for one reason and another the only working camera I have to hand is my phone :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You appear to have missed a bit. Well, a lot actually....

2.jpg

........................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All along the sill there, see??

Daniel - Shh.... I noticed that when I took the pic and I wasnt about to go and get the stuff back out as it was freezing!

Dynamique Flamer
Nice and clean, white must be annoying when it gets dirty. Hurry up and get those red alloys on it! Or have plans changed?

Nice and clean, white must be annoying when it gets dirty. Hurry up and get those red alloys on it! Or have plans changed?

They will still be going on, I have a million and one excuses as to why they arent on already, but the main one being that my current expendable income is literally £0 a month and the local tire fitters want substantially more than nothing to remove and refit the tires :(

look nice, but im not too sure about the CC mouldings. If the door hanles were the FF silver ones, then i think it might look a bit cleaner. Still very nice though.

toon

look nice, but im not too sure about the CC mouldings. If the door hanles were the FF silver ones, then i think it might look a bit cleaner. Still very nice though.

toon

Am tempted to get some of the silver handles tbh. Though if I do might paint them a similar color to the wheels.

More poke than viagr

looks good mate, red wheels will look awesome i think...its all about red wheels ;)