ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Extreme body wash n wax 32 oz

For all those who are interested we now have Alans favourite shampoo in a large 32 oz size, Extreme body wash n wax ,is now live on the site

Still impressed with my Shampoo and Wax combo, usually by now my car would be a dust magnet and be in need of a wash, but its somehow stayed looking stunning, even with the intermittent light rain which often makes the car look pretty awful.

For some reason I've never worked out, the rear of the car always gets dirtiest first, but even that has survived pretty well. Done 300 miles since the clean on Monday so its been used a fair bit.

Rich said:
Nice one, just the shampoo really before buying a whole one.

Will drop you a PM.
No problem Rich,if we can get enough of the members on here wanting a sample i can keep the price down

Got the Shampoo mentioned above, and the Hardcore XXX Paste from the site also (as well as a Microfibre pad), loving it so far, better than the NXT I've been using for the past year for finish and durability.

ukaskew said:
Got the Shampoo mentioned above, and the Hardcore XXX Paste from the site also (as well as a Microfibre pad), loving it so far, better than the NXT I've been using for the past year for finish and durability.
Glad you like it mate ,thanks for the good words ,i can see alot of shiny cars heading to the french car show coated in XXX

106 GTi
Sod it I will just order the big one reading the reviews of it on here.

If I dont like it on my baby, it can always be used up on my daily drive - it wont go to waste!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
ukaskew said:
Still impressed with my Shampoo and Wax combo, usually by now my car would be a dust magnet and be in need of a wash, but its somehow stayed looking stunning, even with the intermittent light rain which often makes the car look pretty awful.

For some reason I've never worked out, the rear of the car always gets dirtiest first, but even that has survived pretty well. Done 300 miles since the clean on Monday so its been used a fair bit.

Same here . Don't know if its the shape of the car , water running down the back or what but mine can be pretty much clean on the front 3/4's and the back bumper , hatch and wheels arches are filthy.

106 GTi
Drove back from Bristol (50-60 miles) before Xmas in the rain, next morning the car was almost totally clean apart from the rear hatch and side trims, odd cars!

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

106 GTi
Got a small sample of this from Brazo last night (Cheers mate) will test when I wash next.

RB 182
Brilliant stuff this is, will be buying some more when I run out. It's really think and gives the car a really nice deep colour.

106 GTi
Still not used the sample yet, but have just grabbed a bottle whie ordering some of the Quick Detailer.

106 GTi
Anyone know how much you are meant to use per bucket?

Just used the sample I have got, and have been left so so, no where near as slick or as many suds as the Sonax, but did leave a great finish.

106 GTi
Cheers David, will be able to judge it properly when I get a proper size bottle I think.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
A couple of capfuls was all i put in , i put in less than the sonax , not quite as many suds as the megs gold class , but was hell of alot slicker imo .

106 GTi
Thomss said:
Sounds like good stuff, Did you have a chance to try it yet Rich?

Tried it last night on the 182 and was left feeling so so so so, no where near as slick or as many suds as the Sonax, but did leave a great finish.

Revisted it tonight on my mates Saph Cos. Added more shampoo (had a sample bottle and no clue on how much to add) doubled what I used on mine, slick and foamy and left a great finish on the Sierra which had not been touched since the last bank holiday weekend and was well filthy. Glad I have some bottles of it on the way.