ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

extreme 4 seats

Renault Clio Extreme 4
Hi - I'm new on this forum and currently have a clio extreme 4 (as shown below)
clio_1.jpg

Have a problem with my drivers seat - when I get out of the car the seat material seems to lift in the middle - Renault say there is nothing that can be done about it - but does anyone know how to fix this? Doesn't happen to the passenger seat atall...:S

Chocolate Bar™
renault seats are quite poor quality, so you may have just got a bad'un. have you tried checking the cover is tight? under the seat is a couple of elastic straps that hold the cover right. other than that i dunno lol

Renault Clio Extreme 4
I will check this - cheers -

Your right - they do seem to be of a poor quality - also bits and bobs in the car seem to be abit off here and there. ( will post some pics of this )

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
John4468 said:
Hi - I'm new on this forum and currently have a clio extreme 4 (as shown below)
clio_1.jpg

Have a problem with my drivers seat - when I get out of the car the seat material seems to lift in the middle - Renault say there is nothing that can be done about it - but does anyone know how to fix this? Doesn't happen to the passenger seat atall...:S

Tempest blue, legend love that colour lol

my mums seats are crud in hers, going all bobbly with getting in and out doing the same as yours.

Renault Clio Extreme 4
yeah - good to know I'm not the only one :) Yeah I love tempest blue - seems to be a rarer colour as well which is good. Just had it covered in supaguard - feck knows if it makes any difference to the ware and tear of the car but it has come back nice and shiney :)

clio_3.jpg

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
we found supaguard to be terrible on the paintwork as over time it dulled and it was difficult to get the shine back, but excellent on the interior plastics and upholstery.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
John4468 said:
yeah - good to know I'm not the only one :) Yeah I love tempest blue - seems to be a rarer colour as well which is good. Just had it covered in supaguard - feck knows if it makes any difference to the ware and tear of the car but it has come back nice and shiney :)

clio_3.jpg

looks good, really needs colour coded door handles though and the 16v badges in black look out of place, or so i think on my mums car, silver ones would be nice.

Fiesta Zetec
Martin_89 said:
looks good, really needs colour coded door handles though and the 16v badges in black look out of place, or so i think on my mums car, silver ones would be nice.

are the 16v badges easy to swap for silver ones