ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Extended Warenty

My DCI warrenty runs out in about a year. Any one know how much it is to extend it? Where I can find the details?

D

106 GTi
Worth doing a quick search of posts on here for that and using Edde as the username - he posted up a list of prices a few weeks ago.

Would these ones cover as much as Renult? I am thinking that the £900 for a warrenty for my DCI would be a wise investment.

Turbos.
Yes, just make sure you get whatever the best cover is, normally they'll do a 'Gold' version or something.

Remember, Renault don't provide warranty, finance or anything like that. They merely resell and add on their slice.

As i said, i paid £150 for a full warranty, covering the littlest of things. For a bit more you can get your MOT included. It allows you to fail it and they will pay for a re-test...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ pretty good...I'll look into that. Miens got about 40 things wrong with it.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
cliobuyer said:
Yes, just make sure you get whatever the best cover is, normally they'll do a 'Gold' version or something.

Remember, Renault don't provide warranty, finance or anything like that. They merely resell and add on their slice.

As i said, i paid £150 for a full warranty, covering the littlest of things. For a bit more you can get your MOT included. It allows you to fail it and they will pay for a re-test...

Was that 150 a year! That sounds great. I want a three year one too and am trying to negotiate the minefield of resellers. Who did you use for that? Any advice would be brilliant! Thanks...:D