ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expensive.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
random012.jpg

random013.jpg

:(

Was on my way to the dealer this monring for them to check the paintwork. I was going downhill on a narrow lane then came to a blind corner (going slowly of course[;)]; 10-20mph), I then saw this Minibus heading towards me so I stopped and he skidded into the front due to the roads being damp.
It was a taxi and the damage on his was bumper, bonnet, cross memeber, radiator and who knows what else. On the 197 the damage is as you can see and screen wash bottle. Not sure about the cross members.

VW Golf TDI
nope will go down as a 50/50 in the eyes of the courts, we had this problem at work 2 cars middle of rd bad conditions ......

Ad

MK2 FRS
aye but you should leave a safe distance to stop which he has....

the difficulty is in proving it...

shitter mate. may need a slam panel but hopefully not.

FF 182
thats because that is the part of his bimper. the plastic grille is probably in many bits elsewhere

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Did you take pictures of the road and accident scene?

What a headache, unlucky buddy. Hope it all gets sorted.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Took pictures and also worte down everything saying I stopped and he went into me extc and he signed it aswell. Will see what happens though.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
They were gonning to get their warranty guy to look at it but I think it defo needs a respray. LOL

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Ado!!! WTF

Was mint the other night, and now you gone and ruined it! Well at least you will solve that flaking paint problem you had!

With bubbles saying it didn't look good enough I thought I'll try and get a new face for it.:eek: Obviously didn't work out as planned. LOL Also solved all that stone chip on the front end.;)

Ado!!! WTF

Was mint the other night, and now you gone and ruined it! Well at least you will solve that flaking paint problem you had!

With bubbles saying it didn't look good enough I thought I'll try and get a new face for it.:eek: Obviously didn't work out as planned. LOL Also solved all that stone chip on the front end.;)

Yeah, not quite sure thats what she meant...........LOL

Maybe its time to say that you and this are not meant to be?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Some tape and t-cut and it'll look like brand new.;) Maybe even better than new. LOL

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The minibus slid into me.:rasp: Plus I was driving slow the other week.;)

M2 Competition
The minibus slid into me.:rasp: Plus I was driving slow the other week.;)

Lol, you were both driving slow the other week, thats how we lost you! ;)

Looks bad ado, hopefully be all fixed and good as new soon though mate.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
nope will go down as a 50/50 in the eyes of the courts, we had this problem at work 2 cars middle of rd bad conditions ......

Hang on a minute.
What’s it got to do with the courts? It’s a damage only, non-reportable, accident.

Ado says he was stationary having seen the Taxi coming the other way and taken the necessary course of action in good time.

The test is whether the Taxi was driving at a speed, which would allow him to stop safely, given the prevailing conditions. Clearly he wasn’t, therefore it is fair and square down to him.

Its down to the taxi driver to prove he wasn’t driving too fast for the conditions.

I know who I would believe.

Ooof!

Shitter mate. How ironic you were on the way to get the paint sorted! (sorry to point that out again...)