ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exisitng member, now finally an owner!

Merc A Class
Been registered on here for a while but now I finally own a Clio 182 in Racing Blue (the old owner is a member on here too)

Agreed the sale yesterday and I pick her up on Saturday. The car will only be used at weekends when its decent weather, just gives me a bit of fun back in my life after driving a fiesta tdci all week to work ha ha.

Not new to Renault ownership by any means, had a 197 F1 in Liquid Yellow, had a Clio Williams and a Megane 250 in Sport Yellow :)

65964E95-F83B-45DB-B825-8F2F67830C97_zpspvqriff4.jpg

5F2D8204-6A21-4F6F-A546-7630F304A0DC_zpsjgapiczp.jpg

Chris :)

Merc A Class
Yeah Lee I wasnt even looking for a 182 to be honest with you. Was searching for another Williams but then this popped up just down the road from me so had to snap it up :)

Currently has a decat and scuffed white alloys so will be looking at getting some Turinis and getting rid of the decat (if anybody wants a straight swap?)

clio 172 cup
Welcome bud car looks great my cup had a decat when I got it just to loud for me so put a cat back on

clio mk1 ph1
Hahaha I'm so gutted to be letting my k y jelly go lol. You look after my her, she's a gem

Merc A Class
ha ha I will do, funny how as soon as I saw the reg I thought of KY Jelly haha! Will do a few choice mods to her and then just enjoy her