ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust wrapping the whole exhaust

A sexy one
Just done a f4r conversion on my 1.2 I'm going to get a 182 Mani decat and have a ktec 182 look back box, Im going to heat wrap the whole manifold and thought about wrapping the whole exhaust up to the back box, is this worth while or just a waste of money lol?
Il be getting a carbon induction kit and though about heat wrapping the pipe as surely that would keep the engine bay heat out?

I know it's a bit of a bump but better than starting a new thread, would wrapping the exhaust cat-back reduce cabin drone? I'm not bothered about performance gains. Also, anyone got an idea of how much I'd need?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I know it's a bit of a bump but better than starting a new thread, would wrapping the exhaust cat-back reduce cabin drone? I'm not bothered about performance gains. Also, anyone got an idea of how much I'd need?

Foam insulation in the boot under the carpet and rear seats helps this dramatically.