ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust rubbers ph2 172

Clio sport 182
Well my exhaust is now resting on my rear axel due to the rubbers breaking on the back box and the centre section. They appear to bolt on? Is this correct? If so how much should i expect to pay at the dealers for two more?

Rob

Clio sport 182
Cheers for the reply. Have you had to change them on yours if so can you confirm they bolt in? or are they bonded on?

Rob

ant

yep.
£2, halfords - job done!

Image309.gif

ant

yep.
dont think so, mine is the standard rear hanger with a "modified" bush.

you cant beat a modified bush in my experience!

Clio sport 182
I see. So i have a bracket missing? Just from the pic posted by 'ant' the mount on the car is on the left hand side of the exhaust looking at it from the rear of the car where as mine is on the right hand side. And my cars exhaust has the bracket mounted on the right hand side? Does this mean the exhaust isn't standard? Sorry about all the Questions i just want to get it spot on.

Rob

Clio mk3ph2 1.5dCi
Just done Ant's £2 Halfords fix, although I got mine for pennies from my local auto shop. Its actually a Ford bush, but it works a treat.
Took all of 10mins to fit, Nice one Ant.