ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust rattling troubles

Clio 172 cup
Hey,
I had my ktec super sport exhaust on for about 6 months now and had nothing but problems.
When I pull off and in 1 and 2nd gear it's vibrates which I assume it's hitting the subframe, now I've polybushed the rear most exhaust mount to stop any movement there and also changed he cat fitting kit for a new one from renault. But still no joy still vibrates.

So I've changed he gearbox dogbone mount for a polybushed one and that seemed to help as less engine movement, I've since taken the polybushed one off as the overtightened it and crushed the rubber so I put a new standard mount back on from renault which is identically to the old one I took off and again getting the same problem

The gap between the down pipe and the subframe is like the 2mm but I've tried everything.

There must be a way around it and not just polybushing it?