ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Options 2.5" and 88dbs

Trophy Turbo :)
cat back, whats 2.5" and not loud!!! i need a off the shelf exhaust system that does this i do croft of a track days and need to be around 88dbs for a 172 clio

cheers

Clio 172
Andy my exhaust is to this spec and is from aas! I was shocked as it doesnt seem that quiet to me but when tested at cadwell it was 84db static.

ive got a janspeed cat back on my 172 cup from a sister company off kwickfit (yes i know they are not good, but was too cheap lol). 89 db at 5.5rpm iirc at the last track day it was tested.

330i. E30 Touring.
Want a Milltek cat back, Andy? I've got one on the car, atm.. Can have it for cheapo.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
he already said its croft!

@ the OP, They do loud days at croft you know.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
BTB seemed to be quiet enough on my 172 andy, that was with a de-cat aswell

clio sport 172 cup
my 172 was 83.9 at croft its got a magnex cat back they give or take a few db tbh. my mates fiesta rs1800 was just under 90db and they let him go. its the drive by test they are more concerned about on the 88db days.